<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  Michelle Kwan is a damn annoying BlTCH !!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:23 am
User avatarPosts: 51Location: san fran cityJoined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:00 pm
she couldve at least said they need to get some asians in basketball rather than generalizing the man that created her and saying they were too short. that statement pretty much shows that shes absolutely dumb washed up trick that doesnt have any ounce of asian "pride" in her. go suck a white ****** ya slut.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:20 am
stick-n-move wrote:
she couldve at least said they need to get some asians in basketball rather than generalizing the man that created her and saying they were too short. that statement pretty much shows that shes absolutely dumb washed up trick that doesnt have any ounce of asian "pride" in her. go suck a white ****** ya slut.

And I have yet to see proof that she actually even said that.

Yet another fine example of intelligence on this board. :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:35 am
User avatarPosts: 1008Location: "As far as myself and Yao, we play well together," McGrady said.Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 2:16 am
JimRaynor55 wrote:
stick-n-move wrote:

And I have yet to see proof that she actually even said that.

Yet another fine example of intelligence on this board. :roll:

Yeah, it really funny this thread can drag on with all these arguments without a proper proof that she had actually said it. She is innocent until proven guilty. No wonder the reputation of this forum is not as sound as I hope especially Non-Yao-Stuff.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:14 am
micheele kwan too

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:39 am
seiya wrote:
probably becoz there are too few male asian celebrities

LET'S CLARIFY THIS MORE: GOOD LOOKING MALE ASIAN CELEBRITIES THAT ARE PORTRAYED AS STRONG. LET'S BE HONEST, THAT'S WHY WE LOVE YAO MING SO MUCH. HE IS THE BIGGEST AND SOON THE BADDEST B-BALL PLAYER IN THE WORLD PLAYING THE BLACK AND WHITE MAN'S GAME

SCREW YOU M. KWAN AND YOUR SISSY FIGURE SKATING WHICH I'M SAD TO SAY IS HAVING A HUGE INFLUX OF CHINESE MEN PARTICIPATING. IT'S NO WONDER THE ASIAN MALE CAN'T GET NO SLACK, WE HAVE TO FIGHT THESE STEREOTYPES ALONG WITH THE WILLIAM HUNG'S AND THAT LAME ASIAN BROTHER FROM BEAUTY AND THE GEEK. IT MAKES ME SICK! WE NEED MORE HANS FROM TOKYO DRIFT!!!!!!!!

ASIANS STILL RULE THOUGH!

Offline Profile