<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  Michelle Kwan is a damn annoying BlTCH !!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
I want to see a link where she said that about Asians. Michelle Kwan has been a class act as long as I can remember, and I hope the finally wins a gold medal so she can start making money as a skater.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:45 pm
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
LOL

All these chicks got something in common and it obvious you goofs know there're all chinese.

They all got chinese daddies, growing up with chinese dadddy got them hating chinese men. DON'T PRETEND TO group these chinese as "ASIANS" WHEN SOEMTHING DON'T FAVOR YOU GOOFS.

LOL wasn't jackie chan the one who told all the chinese girls to go mary westerner to spread chinese culture. LOL

Face the act chinese men are seen as pussies and feminline, except when they on the net of course.

I was watching a documentary bout china and they wer interviewing some chinese construction worker, which i at the begining had much empathy for them cause it was obvious theywere exploited by there employers. They weren't getting paid they weren't able to send money to villagers. anyways they were being interview from soem chick and they started fuken crying sayign how they were getting fuken paid, Who the fvk cries at that age, LOL yeah you can cry if momma died or your kids, but WTF for not gettign paid? biotch don't wqnna paid me i be sabotqgeing my work, if they kill my family or punk my family of i be strapiing bomb and take them and their family witth mne.

that show why and chinese been punked off all their life and history, and that why you guys have this infeiro complex towards the west and that y you all hanging on yao's ****** cause you all girly.

and ultimately that y chinese ladies are ashame to be with you, i bet 99% of chiense girls given a chance to leave china would do in 1 second.

even muslim knows when beign push is far enough fight back.

Last edited by Viet_bange on Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:46 pm
tharock220 wrote:
I want to see a link where she said that about Asians. Michelle Kwan has been a class act as long as I can remember, and I hope the finally wins a gold medal so she can start making money as a skater.

STFU what you gonna do after call the cop?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:47 pm
tharock220 wrote:

Yeah. I saw She being very friendly to the Chinese skater Chen Lu while cold to fellow American skaters.

Remember, Kwan was a victim of racism herself. When she lost Olympic gold unexpectedly to another (white) American teenage, one of the American newspaper had a title, "American beat Kwan!" (or sth like that).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:50 pm
but i gueese soem people like african american take that into context and fightback but chinese like keep on trying to "assimilate"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:57 pm
wireonfire wrote:
tharock220 wrote:

Yeah. I saw She being very friendly to the Chinese skater Chen Lu while cold to fellow American skaters.

Remember, Kwan was a victim of racism herself. When she lost Olympic gold unexpectedly to another (white) American teenage, one of the American newspaper had a title, "American beat Kwan!" (or sth like that).

Of course she's friendly to another Asian female skater. She hates Asian men. A lot of people knew about that immature and uneducated comment when she said Asians are too short to play basketball. That was a long time ago, even before Wang Zhi Zhi came to the NBA. But I bet she's feeling stupid now after Wang, Mengke, and Yao came to the NBA. And there's more to come.

Like I said, I hope this ugly b1tch will never win a gold medal, hope she'll fall again and again and break her pathetic face and neck. *snap*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 4321Location: Harvard MedJoined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:48 pm
If I'm not mistaken, she wasn't particularly popular during her time in UCLA, often isolating herself cooped up in her room...then again, this may be mean-spirited Asian chicken-head gossip.

And it was also in UCLA that she made that "short Asian men" remark.

*shrugs*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:10 pm
she really said that?

wow, i'm not rooting for her any longer

but before a make that finale judgement, can anybody be as kind to provide a link?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:21 pm
what i wanna know is how these chick daddies and brother tak to them,

i will never supres mny daughter but i can guarennted you she be raise to know how the whitey and jews are supressing their men in america.

i love asian chicks using asian cause thy got fools like lakerfool hwo supoort them just cause she asian.

i remebr a few years back for those who live in canada there this asian girl olivia chow was runnign for parliment, wel whe lost liek 3 time but now she own, and you got all these chinamans working hard for her, she marries to jack layton. LOL i love it when chinese men are woring hard and supporting chinese ladies when as soon as they become succesful they laugh at you f ools. and oto embareesed to be walking with chinese.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:56 pm
Posts: 101Location: NJ, USAJoined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:42 pm
Viet_bange wrote:
LOL

All these chicks got something in common and it obvious you goofs know there're all chinese.

They all got chinese daddies, growing up with chinese dadddy got them hating chinese men. DON'T PRETEND TO group these chinese as "ASIANS" WHEN SOEMTHING DON'T FAVOR YOU GOOFS.

LOL wasn't jackie chan the one who told all the chinese girls to go mary westerner to spread chinese culture. LOL

Face the act chinese men are seen as pussies and feminline, except when they on the net of course.

I was watching a documentary bout china and they wer interviewing some chinese construction worker, which i at the begining had much empathy for them cause it was obvious theywere exploited by there employers. They weren't getting paid they weren't able to send money to villagers. anyways they were being interview from soem chick and they started fuken crying sayign how they were getting fuken paid, Who the fvk cries at that age, LOL yeah you can cry if momma died or your kids, but WTF for not gettign paid? biotch don't wqnna paid me i be sabotqgeing my work, if they kill my family or punk my family of i be strapiing bomb and take them and their family witth mne.

that show why and chinese been punked off all their life and history, and that why you guys have this infeiro complex towards the west and that y you all hanging on yao's ****** cause you all girly.

and ultimately that y chinese ladies are ashame to be with you, i bet 99% of chiense girls given a chance to leave china would do in 1 second.

even muslim knows when beign push is far enough fight back.

the chinese have not been dominated through out history
in fact they were often times the dominator
n no im not chinese i am korean

Offline Profile