Author Message

<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  Luckin Coffee suing Starbucks for unfair competition

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:45 am
User avatarPosts: 59146Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Image

FVCK YOU THOUSAND TIMES 屌你祖宗十八代几千次 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


YOU REALLY GOT FVCKING NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT COMING INTO THIS FORUM TO TROLL !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

EVER TIRED OF SUCH TROLLING AND GOT THE MIDDLE FINGER FROM ME EVERY DAY ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image
[


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:23 am
Posts: 17712Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen Luckin coffee could be the next company targeted by foreign spies, as it is yet another Chinese companies that is able to disrupt US hegemony.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:25 am
User avatarPosts: 59146Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
pryuen Luckin coffee could be the next company targeted by foreign spies, as it is yet another Chinese companies that is able to disrupt US hegemony.



Image

FVCK YOU THOUSAND TIMES 屌你祖宗十八代几千次 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


YOU REALLY GOT FVCKING NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT COMING INTO THIS FORUM TO TROLL !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

EVER TIRED OF SUCH TROLLING AND GOT THE MIDDLE FINGER FROM ME EVERY DAY ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:17 pm
Posts: 17712Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
What's unique about this Lucklin coffee is that they require you to order through their app, eventhough you are already in their coffee shop.

Imagine pryuen ordering Luckin coffee through his Huawei Honor smartphone.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:34 am
Posts: 17712Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen please report on your visits to this Luckin coffee shops.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:51 am
User avatarPosts: 59146Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
pryuen please report on your visits to this Luckin coffee shops.


Image

FVCK YOU THOUSAND TIMES 屌你祖宗十八代几千次 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


YOU REALLY GOT FVCKING NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT COMING INTO THIS FORUM TO TROLL !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

EVER TIRED OF SUCH TROLLING AND GOT THE MIDDLE FINGER FROM ME EVERY DAY ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:53 pm
Posts: 17712Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
superjohn wrote:
What's unique about this Lucklin coffee is that they require you to order through their app, eventhough you are already in their coffee shop.

Imagine pryuen ordering Luckin coffee through his Huawei Honor smartphone.


It looks like this Luckin coffee is the future for investments, as it will open thousands of stores worldwide.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:18 pm
Posts: 1791Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:11 pm
LoL butter

Any reason why the obsession on the spread of coffee into China?

I remember in China specifically Shanghai, 20 years back, I think it was the Taiwanese that tried opening cafes but they closed down within months of opening. I recalled the 1 successful cafe in Shanghai was a Japanese chain. Starbucks just opened was relatively unknown in China

Back then, very few or almost no Chinese drank coffee. My office out of 300+ staff, only 3 coffee drinkers. 2 Singaporean and 1 Australian. But non the less the pantry stock up coffee for us foreigners.

Somehow I always remembered the Mr Coffee commercial for canned coffee. The commercial is those brainwashing type style jingles that just repeats "I am hip, I drink coffee"

Starbucks exploded a few years later though with new stores popping up and more Chinese drinking coffee.

I used to enjoyed going to those garden style tea house where they have board games, and buffet of Chinese sweets in Suzhou. I think those are rare now with the "hip" youngster going to cafes.

Taiwanese bubble tea is popular in China

My point is the Chinese tea culture is making way for the newer coffee culture.

I am just puzzled why butters is obsessed with the growing coffee culture at the expense on Chinese tea culture in China. I would have though he would be excited with bubble tea in the US or something.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:15 pm
Posts: 17712Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
hopper wrote:
LoL butter

Any reason why the obsession on the spread of coffee into China?

I remember in China specifically Shanghai, 20 years back, I think it was the Taiwanese that tried opening cafes but they closed down within months of opening. I recalled the 1 successful cafe in Shanghai was a Japanese chain. Starbucks just opened was relatively unknown in China

Back then, very few or almost no Chinese drank coffee. My office out of 300+ staff, only 3 coffee drinkers. 2 Singaporean and 1 Australian. But non the less the pantry stock up coffee for us foreigners.

Somehow I always remembered the Mr Coffee commercial for canned coffee. The commercial is those brainwashing type style jingles that just repeats "I am hip, I drink coffee"

Starbucks exploded a few years later though with new stores popping up and more Chinese drinking coffee.

I used to enjoyed going to those garden style tea house where they have board games, and buffet of Chinese sweets in Suzhou. I think those are rare now with the "hip" youngster going to cafes.

Taiwanese bubble tea is popular in China

My point is the Chinese tea culture is making way for the newer coffee culture.

I am just puzzled why butters is obsessed with the growing coffee culture at the expense on Chinese tea culture in China. I would have though he would be excited with bubble tea in the US or something.


wahahahaha, grasshopper the moron, the Chinese drinking coffee is not at the expense of drinking tea. In general, Chinese people are drinking more tea, coffee, bubble tea and other alcoholic beverages.

Now with Luckin coffee challenging Starbucks, this proves pryuen's expertise with Apps is taking over the world. Very soon ordering coffee through Apps only, will be taking over grasshopper's Singapore coffee drinking hipsters.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 pm
Posts: 1791Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:11 pm
Quote:
wahahahaha, grasshopper the moron, the Chinese drinking coffee is not at the expense of drinking tea. In general, Chinese people are drinking more tea, coffee, bubble tea and other alcoholic beverages.


Nope, as tea house are getting more rare. How many stores has Luckin opened this year?

Quote:
"The first step is to switch tea for more mild coffee drinks such as 3-in-1s and the frappuccinos you get at Starbucks," said Cofco's Mr Reiner. "Then coffee starts being consumed in the office and at home. That's how it develops. We are talking a massive potential here, with between 450 and 600 million Chinese joining the middle class by 2021-22."

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east- ... ushes-east


Also in the context especially among the young Chinese, drinking coffee or tea socially in tea house or cafe?

But my point is, why the fascination in the rapid increase of coffee consumption in China? a dominantly tea drinking country where tea is a very strong part in Chinese culture

Bubble tea is hugely popular in China though. Why butters no fascination in bubble tea???


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 4 of 7
63 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron