Author Message

<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  US anti-China trade team in Beijing

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 12457Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
superjohn wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
superjohn wrote:
In the long term, the US will go bankrupt.
if so, China would be in deep sh*t.

    • the large market, on which China relies upon to export its goods,
        will dwindle to next to nothing

    • the value of the ~$1.3 trillion US treasuries, which China owns,
        will dwindle to next to nothing

think before u post, don't be such a 笨 7 :!:


China itself has a local market several times larger than that of the bankrupt US. China's trade surplus is a small part of China's GDP. China already is the largest market for most products, including cars, smartphones and computers.
u can't possibly be this ignorant :!:


    heed the sage words of the Great American, Abe Lincoln

      ".....best to remain silent and be thought a fool,
      than to speak to remove all doubts...."

    i'm sure that PRY can come up w the Chinese equivalence


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:36 pm
Posts: 18120Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
Dr. No wrote:
u can't possibly be this ignorant :!:


    heed the sage words of the Great American, Abe Lincoln

      ".....best to remain silent and be thought a fool,
      than to speak to remove all doubts...."

    i'm sure that PRY can come up w the Chinese equivalence


moranus from that near bankrupt country, should just STFU.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:20 pm
Posts: 2000Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:11 pm
China doesn't have much in terms of retaliation.

Tic for tac increase of tariff to 25% from China is ineffective cause first, China import so little compared to exporting to US in the first place, and those import like microchips are critical to China, see ZTE and now Huawei.

Dump US treasury bonds, is going to be very expensive for China. Pushing the dollar down is counter productive as well.

Pushing RMB down, to offset export cost due to tariff. This looks like the best option. But again China is trying strengthened the RMB as an international currency, and most importantly the fear of capital outflow.

The last thing left is for China to accept defeat. This is highly unlikely or almost impossible for Xi to loose face.

Canto victory


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:12 pm
Posts: 18120Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
hopper wrote:
China doesn't have much in terms of retaliation.

Tic for tac increase of tariff to 25% from China is ineffective cause first, China import so little compared to exporting to US in the first place, and those import like microchips are critical to China, see ZTE and now Huawei.

Dump US treasury bonds, is going to be very expensive for China. Pushing the dollar down is counter productive as well.

Pushing RMB down, to offset export cost due to tariff. This looks like the best option. But again China is trying strengthened the RMB as an international currency, and most importantly the fear of capital outflow.

The last thing left is for China to accept defeat. This is highly unlikely or almost impossible for Xi to loose face.

Canto victory


wahahahahaha, all China needs to do is decouple from the big bully. The big bully will just crumble on itself. Huawei has its own chips and OS.

China has the support of the world, as we all see the real face of this big racist bully.

Apple will be banned from China soon.

The US has no choice but to accept a blunder and to import from India or Vietnam over the next 10-20 years and run deficits against them. In the meantime China will surge forward in 5G and 6G leadership.

Singapore will cut out from the Chinese world, for being stupid.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:40 pm
Posts: 2000Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:11 pm
LoL butters, echoing rhetorical nationalistic nonsense on buying more Huawei phone, boycott starbucks etc.

Like I said, China best option for retaliation is devalue the RMB. Maybe cause another stock exchange panic like in 2015. Maybe let wall street pressure Trump.

Best for everybody is give Trump his canto victory. But this is impossible for the Chinese especially Xi to loose face.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:26 pm
Posts: 18120Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
hopper wrote:
LoL butters, echoing rhetorical nationalistic nonsense on buying more Huawei phone, boycott starbucks etc.

Like I said, China best option for retaliation is devalue the RMB. Maybe cause another stock exchange panic like in 2015. Maybe let wall street pressure Trump.

Best for everybody is give Trump his canto victory. But this is impossible for the Chinese especially Xi to loose face.


wahahahahaha, it is the big bully that is losing face.
China is gaining respect for standing up to the big bully with faked democracy.

The best option for China needs to do is decouple from the big bully. China should just cut supplies to Apple and Walmart, then kick out GM. The big bully will just crumble on itself. Huawei has its own chips and OS.

Even pryuen will be buying Nio EV or other Chinese brands, just as they are pushing EV revolution.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 13 of 13
126 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum