<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  Hong Kong protests

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:04 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
hopper wrote:
The smart ID card is target particularly at Taiwanese to subject Taiwanese to PRC ID card. CPC obsession with finding these canto victory.

I believe SuperJohn meant the new Hong Kong Smart ID, and not the smart ID for Taiwanese you mentioned.

The change to new smart ID cards for Hong Kongers is by phrases. I have to wait to 2022 before I can apply for my new ID card.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:53 am
pryuen wrote:
hopper wrote:
The smart ID card is target particularly at Taiwanese to subject Taiwanese to PRC ID card. CPC obsession with finding these canto victory.

I believe SuperJohn meant the new Hong Kong Smart ID, and not the smart ID for Taiwanese you mentioned.

The change to new smart ID cards for Hong Kongers is by phrases. I have to wait to 2022 before I can apply for my new ID card.

wahahahahaaha, grasshopper the Singacock has no clue whatsoever.

We are talking about the smart ID card for Hong Kong citizens. It has nothing to do with Taiwanese at all.

When the grasshopper has no clue, he should just STFU.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 12417Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
what do u expect from the SingaSnob,

the Go-Jek driver, pretending that his is a Singa ex-pat working in China

!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:04 pm
LoL the cantos

My bad. But butters was not specific.

I was referring to this ID card which effectively subject to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan resident in China to the same Chinese 18 digit ID card.

Quote:
New ID card will give Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan residents same access to public services as mainland Chinese counterparts

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/pol ... -residents

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:24 pm
hopper wrote:
LoL the cantos

My bad. But butters was not specific.

I was referring to this ID card which effectively subject to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan resident in China to the same Chinese 18 digit ID card.

Quote:
New ID card will give Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan residents same access to public services as mainland Chinese counterparts

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/pol ... -residents

wahahahahahaha, grasshopper the clueless Singacocuk should just STFU.

All Hong Kongers know the difference between the HK smart ID card, residence permit for Honger Konger in mainland China and the travel permit card for travelling purposes to mainland China. If a Hong Konger never travels to China as a Hong Konger, there is no need for the travel permit card.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:33 pm
LoL butters

So excited on my wrong assumption that canto meant another ID card.

Canto victory as desperately as they come by

Again I am not from Hong Kong, and pryuen is staying in China. So my assumption that you meant the new ID card China is declaring canto victory.

So I give this to you

Canto Canto Victory.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:23 pm
hopper wrote:
But butters was not specific.
superjohn was specific;
    u were just being urself, Go-Jek driver stupid

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Malorkayel wrote:

They don't hand out cupcakes at riots. that's why i said useful idiots. in any dangerous situation is usually the slow harmless people that gets the sh1t beat out of them.

again, useful idiots.

So was the following situation DANGEROUS ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://www.facebook.com/hkucampustv/vi ... 0905189061

A guy was transporting bottles of water/food to the student protesters.......

And immediately MORE THAN 7 of those Speedy Dragons 速龍小隊 rushed up and beat the HELL out of the guy who was UNARMED.

The guy was later arrested and charged for riot, and could be put into jail for years HAVING DONE NOTHING UNLAWFUL; he could just be a volunteer, in a mass demonstration/protest, that was defined as riot by the Police (as by law anyone disregarding whether he was just an on-looker in the event, once the event was classified as riot, if he gets arrested, he could still be labelled a rioter and be charged.)

You think that's NOT EXCESSIVE FORCE of the Speedy Dragons, and ABUSE OF LAW by immaturely defining the event as riot, and then the Police can then legitimately used forces (tear gas, rubber bullets, bean bag bullets, peeper spray, water canons) onto the crowd ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:23 pm
What are the chances of Beijing pulling the plug on 777, Carrie Lam :?:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:24 pm
Dr. No wrote:
What are the chances of Beijing pulling the plug on 777, Carrie Lam :?:

The chance is HIGH and is in progress I believe, as even she is allowed to stay, she will become a LAME DUCK CE and Hong Kong will continue to be in CHAOS.

There were reports/news leaking out that Zhongnanhai is currently shortlisting some probable candidates to form a transition government to replace 777, as she is now DISTRUSTED/HATED by Hongkongers, and even the pro-establishment legislators are starting to keep a distance from her and stabbing her in the back.

777 had had high opinion of herself, is
ARROGANT (she did not even admit she was wrong in first place, and her apologies so far were not sincere, she showed no remorse, and she refused to withdraw the bill amendment, and redefine the nature of June 12 incident to be not riot and release some innocent demonstrators/protesters).

She really is a B !TCH, as she sort of pulled these !@#$%^&*( out of her @$$ (i.e. initiating this whole idea of the extradition bill amendment just to please her boss in Beijing) NOT DIRECTLY per instruction from Beijing, I believe, WITHOUT KNOWING that the reason why during the 1997 return of sovereignty negotiation/drafting of the Basic Law, China and Britain PURPOSEFULLY did not include extradition between China and Hong Kong as a FIREWALL AND NOT A LOOPHOLE cos the law systems of both China and Hong Kong is DIFFERENT (In Hong Kong, when a guy got arrested, and until he/she was proven guilty on the court, he/she is STILL NOT GUILTY. But in China once a guy gets arrested, he/she is considered guilty and he/she has to provide evidence to prove he/she was NOT GUILTY on the court. And anyone that has sense understands that China judiciary process has NO TRANSPARENCY and has lots of room for improvement.

The issue was by passing the extradition bill amendment will in fact VOID the Basic Law/One Country Two System, and turn Hong Kong into just another ordinary Chinese city prior 2047. THAT'S WHY Hongkongers were MAD/FURIOUS about this 777 CE.

Last edited by pryuen on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile