<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao invited to the Whitehouse luncheon horing President Hu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Voyd

Pleeeeeeeease go elsewhere with SUCH low taste and no class stuff. :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
YaoRocks wrote:

i hope someone will find some Yao pictures too

Checked all related Chinese websites, and no photos found.

Suspect Yao Ming did not make it to Washington for this luncheon, considering he can't even walk properly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:30 pm
battousai wrote:
damn those pictures looks like bushy boy is flirting with kwane.

she looked kind of scared by bush facial expression.
Does anyone know if Yao was able to attend the lunch?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:35 pm
pryuen wrote:
YaoRocks wrote:

i hope someone will find some Yao pictures too

Checked all related Chinese websites, and no photos found.

Suspect Yao Ming did not make it to Washington for this luncheon, considering he can't even walk properly.
Thats what I suspect too.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:27 pm
hoopfan wrote:

Just read an article on sina.com; Yao Ming is recovering well, and will remove the stitches from his injured left foot tomorrow. He can walk with the help of crutches, but he could not travel long haul by plane. So per doctor's advice, Team Yao has kindly declined White House invitation.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:36 pm
pryuen wrote:
hoopfan wrote:

Just read an article on sina.com; Yao Ming is recovering well, and will remove the stitches from his injured left foot tomorrow. He can walk with the help of crutches, but he could not travel long haul by plane. So per doctor's advice, Team Yao has kindly declined White House invitation.
Thanks Pryuen, I am glad Yao's recovery is going well. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:16 am
president Hu will be at the Yale's campus today for his last day of US visit. there is a massive protect by the students at that school.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:01 am
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
pryuen wrote:
hoopfan wrote:

Wow Yao's recovery sounds like it is very impetuous. I wonder if the will be able to adequately heal in time for the nba season.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:48 am
Have any of you Michelle Kwan haters found ANY proof that she insulted Asian guys? Some anonymous user on a no-name forum doesn't count. :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:41 am

If I were Zhang Ziyi, I'll be pissed about such treatment as compared to what Michelle Kwan received. She could only be standing amongst the crowd on the lawn of the White House to greet President Hu Jintao.

Offline Profile