Author Message

<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao invited to the Whitehouse luncheon horing President Hu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 439Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:02 am
according to chinese media, Yao is invited to thursday's Whitehouse luncheon honoring the visiting chinese president Hu Jintao.

Zhang ziyi and Michelle kwan are also invited.

It's just lunch, not even dinner, what a diss! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Why Michelle Kwan??? :x :roll:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 439Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:02 am
Ping Ni wrote:
Why Michelle Kwan??? :x :roll:


what have you got against michelle? :twisted:

she happens to be one of my favorite persons in the world.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 6562Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
YaoRocks wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
Why Michelle Kwan??? :x :roll:


what have you got against michelle? :twisted:

she happens to be one of my favorite persons in the world.


there is a dedicated thread for kwan in non yao forum that can explain why Ping Ni hates her.


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 6562Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:23 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
YaoRocks wrote:
according to chinese media, Yao is invited to thursday's Whitehouse luncheon honoring the visiting chinese president Hu Jintao.

Zhang ziyi and Michelle kwan are also invited.

It's just lunch, not even dinner, what a diss! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:



why is it a diss? dinner is usually reserved for tge politians and heavy influenced people for both countries.

just thanks them that it is not breakfast that they are invited to.

michelle kwan is an odd ball in that luncheon, where zhang zizi and yao can speak with president hu in mandarian and kwan will be sitting there and stare at how tall chinese men can be.

think zhang will get a chance to flirt with Yao? she is kinda like a whore in those reports she had in HK.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:12 am
User avatarPosts: 1725Location: West BankJoined: Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:11 am
battousai wrote:
michelle kwan is an odd ball in that luncheon, where zhang zizi and yao can speak with president hu in mandarian and kwan will be sitting there and stare at how tall chinese men can be.
Wow, Michelle Kwan is a total Asian man-hating sellout - Yao should dunk her White-wh0reshipping azz in the nearest trashbin if she has the nerve to show up.

It's complete self-disrespect to even have invited her.

Someone needs to post that comment she made against Asian men to somewhere where Yao can read it.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:25 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
my question is why michelle kwan? why not lisa ling? connie cheng? kelly hu? or even william huang?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:36 am
User avatarPosts: 6562Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
battousai wrote:
my question is why michelle kwan? why not lisa ling? connie cheng? kelly hu? or even william huang?


michelle kwan is probably the most popular chinese american celebrity to ppl fr china


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:12 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
seiya wrote:
battousai wrote:
my question is why michelle kwan? why not lisa ling? connie cheng? kelly hu? or even william huang?


michelle kwan is probably the most popular chinese american celebrity to ppl fr china


if that's the case, i think william huang deserved to be there as well. Who doesn't know willy hung?


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 1 of 4
40 posts
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron