<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Do you think Yao should break up w/ his GF

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:54 pm
Posts: 2750Location: HoustonJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:51 pm
battousai wrote:
Yao will not break up with his girl as his parents will not allow that to happen. beside Ye li's parents will not allow this to happen.

seiya, if Yao and Ye are having a girl, will be be interested in posing her pictures on YYM?

YAO WILL NOT BREAK UP WITH HIS GF BECAUSE THE CHINESE CENTRAL COMMITTEE WANTS TO BREED A 9 FOOTER LOL

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:41 am
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
so based on all what we talked about, Yao and Ye's marriage won't happen anytime soon. They are way too busy with their professional career. Maybe they will even giving out getting married till like 35. Then they won't have time to have many kids..

Just my 2 cents.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:23 am
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
why doesn't ye li just come to the US and just take care of Yao's kids. She's a woman, she had her 3-4 years of professional career, time to do what a woman does. its not like she's gonna need money, and she can play basketball here all she wants.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:49 pm
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
why doesn't ye li just come to the US and just take care of Yao's kids. She's a woman, she had her 3-4 years of professional career, time to do what a woman does. its not like she's gonna need money, and she can play basketball here all she wants.

i agreed. she needs to take care of Yao during his stay in NBA. with all the monies Yao is making Ye don't need to work, she should stay home and have tons of kids.

beside, who is going to take care of Yao's loneliness? he did mentioned that was one of his fears.

Think Yao is getting "something" out there by hanging around with his teamates? and, that could be why Yao doesn't want Ye to be with him in the states?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 971Location: New York & PhilippinesJoined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:17 pm
battousai wrote:
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:

i agreed. she needs to take care of Yao during his stay in NBA. with all the monies Yao is making Ye don't need to work, she should stay home and have tons of kids.

beside, who is going to take care of Yao's loneliness? he did mentioned that was one of his fears.

Think Yao is getting "something" out there by hanging around with his teamates? and, that could be why Yao doesn't want Ye to be with him in the states?

So you think some Texan white girls in those nightclubs and bars are lining up for some.... "Egg Rolls"? :twisted: :lol:

*sees Blizz faint & heart-attack from reading my statement*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:36 pm
Posts: 2750Location: HoustonJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:51 pm
Hey I used to go to a redneck bar every now and then. I did ok with the blondies :D

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:05 am
i am just hoping Yao is getting something in the states beside Ye.

he needs to explore the "world"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Ye Li was at Saturday's game against the Mavericks. She was sitting with Yao's father and cousin. She didn't clap that much when Yao either scored or made a good defensive play. Does anybody know why?

Offline Profile WWW