<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Do you think Yao should break up w/ his GF

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:03 am
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
Do you think Yao should break up w/ his GF if she chooses not to give up her bball career any time soon?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:03 am
Yao will not break up with his girl as his parents will not allow that to happen. beside Ye li's parents will not allow this to happen.

seiya, if Yao and Ye are having a girl, will be be interested in posing her pictures on YYM?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:06 am
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
battousai wrote:

seiya, if Yao and Ye are having a girl, will be be interested in posing her pictures on YYM?

i don't think she'll be a very good looking one considering yao and ye both hv a square face :oops:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:18 am
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Dang such a hard q. I think he should stick with her, since he prob knows her very well and they prob have a very strong bond. Yao is gonna keep on playing in the nba and prob wont be able to see her very much, so she might as well keep on playing bball in China. They both love bball and thats prob one of the factors that makes them a
couple, and I doubt she would want to give that up.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:27 am
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
If Yao had seen this forum, he would be angry by all the suggestion for Yao to break up with his girlfriend. If Yao love her that much, then there is no point of telling them to break up.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:44 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
If Yao had seen this forum, he would be angry by all the suggestion for Yao to break up with his girlfriend. If Yao love her that much, then there is no point of telling them to break up.
I agree with you. Yao and Ye li seem to love and respect each other very much as fans we should be happy about that. I hope they do get married someday.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:31 pm
Ping Ni wrote:

kid, it's hard to maintain long distance relationship for a long time.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:26 pm
seiya wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:

kid, it's hard to maintain long distance relationship for a long time.
Ye li may be forced to retire sooner then she wants anyway becuse of nagging injuries.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:19 pm
Ye li is not going to be as big or even close to Yao's popularity in China. therefore, if she is smart, mind as well quit and join yao in the US.

no matter how strong the bond if between yao and ye li. chances are is yao get the chance. yao may fall for other girls.

who can stand the like of these hot women that will throw everything they got on yao?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:11 am
the poster following this thread and post right after me is gay.

Offline Profile