<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  The Year of the Yao on TNT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
Sh!t, I totally forgot it. Is there a rerun?

Probably not for a long time. I forgot about it as well, but after watching the rookie game, I was flipping through the channels and there was Yao Ming and I got to see some of it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:19 pm
User avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:

Probably not for a long time. I forgot about it as well, but after watching the rookie game, I was flipping through the channels and there was Yao Ming and I got to see some of it.

How can you guys forget? I posted this thread to inform you guys almost a week before the airing of The Year of the Yao. Even though I saw this movie at the theatre, I recorded it from TNT and has watched it three additional times already. Who's the true Yao fan here?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Yao2008 wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:

How can you guys forget? I posted this thread to inform you guys almost a week before the airing of The Year of the Yao. Even though I saw this movie at the theatre, I recorded it from TNT and has watched it three additional times already. Who's the true Yao fan here?

Hehe me bad. I was to into the rookie challenge. Thx anywayz though man.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Yao2008 wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:

I was on the net doing research and I totally forgot.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:47 pm
Yao2008 wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:

I reccorded the movie too. Thanks for posting the information. I really enjoyed the movie and have watched it several more times myself. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:33 pm
User avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm
Hey, for those who did not get to watch The Year of The Yao on TNT, it will come out on DVDs March 14. I will certainly get myself a copy.

http://www.nba.com/rockets/

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:20 pm
Yao2008 wrote:
Hey, for those who did not get to watch The Year of The Yao on TNT, it will come out on DVDs March 14. I will certainly get myself a copy.

http://www.nba.com/rockets/

For real wow. Im definetly getting me a copy. Thats part of history man. :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:07 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
I am getting it if my dad let me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:18 am
Ping Ni wrote:
Your father seems very strict. I don't have that much money either but my mom knows how much I love Yao and would never say I could not purchase the Year Of The Yao. My dad does not care what I spend my money on. I can't wait untill Tuesday! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:29 am
hoopfan wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
Your father seems very strict. I don't have that much money either but my mom knows how much I love Yao and would never say I could not purchase the Year Of The Yao. My dad does not care what I spend my money on. I can't wait untill Tuesday! :D

Oh shoot its about that time :D

Offline Profile