User avatarPosts: 1991Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:55 pm

Translator

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
Sinoball, you ROCK!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
SINOBBALL

MY KUDO TO YOU FOR THE GREAT TRANSLATION. :shock: 8) :roll: :wink: :oops:

I did not read the original Chinese article, and I found no problem at all reading your translated article, and understand what the interview was all about.

KEEP IT UP, AND ROLL OUT THE TRANSLATION OF THE OLIVIA XU INTERVIEW WITH YAO MING AS WELL !!!!! I THINK WE WILL ALL APPRECIATE YOUR GREAT EFFORT !!!! :shock: 8) :roll: :oops: :wink:

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:31 pm
Yao is such a smart person. I like his words such as

[b]"I also ardently dreamt of being a paleontologist, to explore everywhere. It was just a little tiresome to go into caves. "[/b]

How practical for a 7-5 guy to do that ?! :o

"Step on the pedal to save gas" and "save energy to play 82 games".

"media can support you also can destroy you"

I guess while we are worrying about Yao's burden, we should also be happy that Yao is such a SMART person; He will definately balance it out. The only thing I am still worried about him is injury. But heck, everybody might get injured; Yao is stronger and smarter, so he should have less chance of being hurt.

Wish Yao do well for NT and come back to US soon!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:49 pm
Yor're right, BostonLi, as you often are. I'm sure Yao will be smart enough to take care of himself. I'll try to take your words to heart and stop worrying so much :?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
Wow! sinobball,

I feel a little bit tired after I read the interview. I can't imagine how tired you were after you had finished the translation. Yes, kudos to you. :P

I hope there's no more interviews in the near future. Both Yao and sinobball need some rest. :wink: :lol: :D 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:42 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
OOLONG48 wrote:
Wow! sinobball,

I feel a little bit tired after I read the interview. I can't imagine how tired you were after you had finished the translation. Yes, kudos to you. :P

I hope there's no more interviews in the near future. Both Yao and sinobball need some rest. :wink: :lol: :D 8)

Well, Sinobball could rest if you can take up his next assignments for translating the interview Part 1 and Part 2 of Yao Ming by Olivia Xu !!!!! :shock: :P 8) :D :roll: :lol: :wink: :oops:

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... ght=#14170

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:50 am
Pryuen, I think you're getting spoiled. I can remember a time not so long ago when it was just you doing the translations! Maybe all of ya'll should get together and divide it up! (Look at how pushy I've become! Think I'm the one getting spoiled!!! :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
pryuen wrote:
OOLONG48 wrote:
Wow! sinobball,

Well, Sinobball could rest if you can take up his next assignments for translating the interview Part 1 and Part 2 of Yao Ming by Olivia Xu !!!!! :shock: :P 8) :D :roll: :lol: :wink: :oops:

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... ght=#14170

Dear PR, I'm glad sinobball have already translated the interview. I'm not a hard working guy like sinobball. If you put me in charge of any translation, I'll probably give you two lines a day. Can you endure it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:28 am
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
I don't have time to read the translation yet, but thank you Sinobball. It looks great! I can't wait for the weekend.

Offline Profile