PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:39 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
That is shocking!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 438Location: The worldJoined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:46 pm
A lot of people in China probably already have Yao's jersey so they are now getting T-mac's jersey.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:08 am
User avatarPosts: 1042Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm
If they counted the fake Yao jerseys Yao would have 1000 times more jerseys sold than all other nba players combined. I would never buy an official nba jersey not even Yao's because I feel it's like giving money to the white man. Just like I never eat at mcdonalds, KFC, or other places like that. I have 5 fake houston rokets home jerseys with #11 and Yao's name on the back and 3 fake Road jerseys of the same. I also got 10 old fake rockets jerseys with the stripes that Barkley called clown suits all with the #11 and Yao's name on the back. Many of my freinds have the same thing. They got all kinds of fake NBA merchandise especially of Yao Ming but don't have 1 official nba liensed product. I also got fake Rolex watches and drive a car that looks like a fake mercedes benz.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 438Location: The worldJoined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:46 pm
^"Giving money to the white man"? What do you mean?

Heh.. buying all the fake merchandise. A lot of people I know would be calling you cheap, no offense. Cheap merchandise breaks and tears easily and can usually be spotted from a long distance away.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:59 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
ChineseGuy wrote:

Heh.. buying all the fake merchandise. A lot of people I know would be calling you cheap, no offense. Cheap merchandise breaks and tears easily and can usually be spotted from a long distance away.

Who here on this board has a Yao jersey? I would buy one but they are too expensive, especially since I have to wear mens clothes now.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:33 am
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
MingDynasty11 wrote:
ChineseGuy wrote:

Who here on this board has a Yao jersey? I would buy one but they are too expensive, especially since I have to wear mens clothes now.
I want one too, but I live in Philly and people will make fun of me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:04 am
User avatarPosts: 1042Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
ChineseGuy wrote:

I want one too, but I live in Philly and people will make fun of me.

Why do you feel ashamed to wear a Yao jersey. All the people I see wearing Yao jerseys are poud of Yao and proud to be Yao Ming fans. I wear my Yao jersey in public with no undershirt to show off my 16 inch biceps.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
I wonder who will sell more allstar jerseys............................... 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Yao set Jimmy Kimmel straight when he asked him why people in China are buying more Mac jerseys that Yao's. Yao told him "people in China already have mine." That was classic!

Offline Profile WWW