<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao and his family was raised by milllions of taxpayers...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Rockza wrote:
pryuen wrote:
Joey85 wrote:
stormysnakes wrote:
Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!!

meiyou renquan!!! meiyou renquan!!!...............

Man....so what do we have here ??? :shock:

A guy who posted here with 2 split personalities, and all you posted in the past (about 440 posts Joey85 + PaidInFull combined) were mostly bashing and d@ssing China/Chinese, and all these while you claimed yourself to be a White American with all kind of mixed European bloods (Spanish/German/Italian/English/Serbian)....and now all of a sudden you know Chinese pinyin to post: "Without Human Rights"......

Arrrrrrrh.....Man.....you're such a BIG HYPOCRITE !!! :twisted:

Right on, I have been saying this for a long time, this dude is not white, he just wishes he was thats why he hates being chinese and anything chinese. I would think he is a taiwanese who would rather be part of US than China, trust me I have heard that from many such inbreds.

A true story for you guys, I have a friend who whenever asked whether she is chinese, would reply in disgust, no I am Taiwanese! Somehow thinking that white people would trear her better?! lol But guess what that same girl was walking on campus when one car drove by her and yelled "ching chon wah".
Moral of the story? Try as you might but you cant run away from the fact that you are chinese inside and out. Embrace it instead of being ashamed of it.

p.s. my parents are taiwanese too. When people ask my heritage, my answer? I am chinese from Taiwan.

Thats right!! CHINESE PRIDE, I hate sellouts like Joey and those asians that try to be black.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:39 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
Thats right!! CHINESE PRIDE, I hate sellouts like Joey and those asians that try to be black.

Lol I got many friends who like rap and speaks ebonics every now and then, but I don't think thats bad maybe little naive but its all in fun. I don't think they want to be black, its just that they think its "cool". They are not the sellouts, on the contrary they are the ones who are more into the asian pride.

Its people like Joey who wants to be white, that bothers me the most. This group mainly consists of asian girls, who are ashamed to be asian, tries to only hang out with whites and always date white people (nothing against that, my gf is white, but the emphasis is on always) and diss on other asians.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm
Rockza wrote:
pryuen wrote:
Joey85 wrote:
stormysnakes wrote:
Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!!

meiyou renquan!!! meiyou renquan!!!...............

Man....so what do we have here ??? :shock:

A guy who posted here with 2 split personalities, and all you posted in the past (about 440 posts Joey85 + PaidInFull combined) were mostly bashing and d@ssing China/Chinese, and all these while you claimed yourself to be a White American with all kind of mixed European bloods (Spanish/German/Italian/English/Serbian)....and now all of a sudden you know Chinese pinyin to post: "Without Human Rights"......

Arrrrrrrh.....Man.....you're such a BIG HYPOCRITE !!! :twisted:

Right on, I have been saying this for a long time, this dude is not white, he just wishes he was thats why he hates being chinese and anything chinese. I would think he is a taiwanese who would rather be part of US than China, trust me I have heard that from many such inbreds.

A true story for you guys, I have a friend who whenever asked whether she is chinese, would reply in disgust, no I am Taiwanese! Somehow thinking that white people would trear her better?! lol But guess what that same girl was walking on campus when one car drove by her and yelled "ching chon wah".
Moral of the story? Try as you might but you cant run away from the fact that you are chinese inside and out. Embrace it instead of being ashamed of it.

p.s. my parents are taiwanese too. When people ask my heritage, my answer? I am chinese from Taiwan.

Excellent points. Though I have a different theory. I think that Joey85 is not Chinese, because he hates them too much. I think he is white, like he said. However, he has learned a lot about the Chinese culture, either through universities, friends, or even living overseas for a brief period of time. I think that he was infatuated with a Chinese girl, assuming that she would fall for him. She turned him down and he hated all Chinese ever since.
By the way, I am pround of my Chinese heritage. I do not feel that Chinese from one part of the world is any better than ones from another part of the world. Whether a Chinese person is from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, or living in the U.S., our ancestors all came from China.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

It is one thing to hate/dislike the government (i.e. Chinese Communist Party).

It is another thing to
keep bashing and d@ssing EVERYTHING about China, Chinese and Chinese basketball. :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 693Location: LAJoined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:07 pm
ppl should stop bashing and compalining, i mean everyone make it sound like china is hell, but wtf look at U.S. its fuking heaven? hell no, look at the moron leader bush.. u bums, u dont' see us complaining U.S. suk everyday...

democracy is good, only if the citizens under democracy are smart. i dont' see so many smart ppl around..

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:32 pm
UltraRetard wrote:
ppl should stop bashing and compalining, i mean everyone make it sound like china is hell, but wtf look at U.S. its fuking heaven? hell no, look at the moron leader bush.. u bums, u dont' see us complaining U.S. suk everyday...

democracy is good, only if the citizens under democracy are smart. i dont' see so many smart ppl around..

"clap"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 291Location: NYCJoined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:13 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
UltraRetard wrote:

"clap"

clap clap

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:33 pm
User avatarPosts: 336Location: Abu Ghraib. La Allah illa Allah!Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:57 pm
UltraRetard wrote:

majority of white americans are morons. That's for sure.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
by the way, I don't think anyone here is a non-asian.... black dudes never come to an asian site....like this..

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:44 pm
victorhe wrote:
by the way, I don't think anyone here is a non-asian.... black dudes never come to an asian site....like this..

I think Nig1 was black. :lol:

Offline Profile