<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao and his family was raised by milllions of taxpayers...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:08 am
User avatarPosts: 336Location: Abu Ghraib. La Allah illa Allah!Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:57 pm
1China wrote:
Yao and his family were raised by milllions of taxpayers in China. From his father and mother to him, China gov used a lot of money which was all from millions of taxpayers in China to give the family special support from food to house, to car to awards to everything!

Thanks to communist, Yao and his family can have such a special life! But what those taxpayers get back? NOTHING! THey are working day and night to earn only around 1000RMB (around 120USD) per month. Some even can't afford their medical expense when they are old, simply wait for death at home.....miserable life in China.

We can see some inside story even from this link:
http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/article/0,13673,501051114-1126765-3,00.html

so fukking what? cry me a river!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:52 am
User avatarPosts: 351Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:42 am
Yaorule, please step up to move or lock this thread.

How is this related to "yao on court and his most recent game"?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:02 am
User avatarPosts: 307Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 4:31 am
Yeah, but this guy is too dumb to realize he has posted in the wrong place. Why the hell is he expressing his hatred of China/Chinese here? This is a sport forum. He should go to China and express his hatred there if he's brave enough.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:17 am
User avatarPosts: 351Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:42 am
Sporttfan wrote:
Yeah, but this guy is too dumb to realize he has posted in the wrong place. Why the hell is he expressing his hatred of China/Chinese here? This is a sport forum. He should go to China and express his hatred there if he's brave enough.

For Joey85/PaidInFull/1China, his whole intention of coming to this forum is to bash China and Chinese people. Any topic he raises is toward this agenda. If bashing Yao helps his agenda, he will do that too.

Unfortunately, he is just making a big fool of himself.

And BTW, did I mention he is white, who happens to be fluent in Chinese and obsessed with China. Yeah, right!

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=221879&highlight=#221879

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:32 am
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
DingYao wrote:
Sporttfan wrote:

For Joey85/PaidInFull/1China, his whole intention of coming to this forum is to bash China and Chinese people. Any topic he raises is toward this agenda. If bashing Yao helps his agenda, he will do that too.

Unfortunately, he is just making a big fool of himself.

And BTW, did I mention he is white, who happens to be fluent in Chinese and obsessed with China. Yeah, right!

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=221879&highlight=#221879

they (probably he) don't know there are different places for different activities. hopefully they don't sh!t in their living rooms and eat in their toilets

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:33 am
User avatarPosts: 307Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 4:31 am
He has split personalities. He can be a Yao fan or Yao hater anytime of the day.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:46 am
Quote:
Why is everyone getting so angry when he's just expressing an opinion?

Simple.

1) False, distorted and misleading opinion from 1China.
2) He posted a thread in the wrong forum.

Quote:
people can speak their minds in this forum.

But people who spread distorted opinion and don't follow the rules should be warned/punished.

Quote:
It's sad that you can't take criticism of the CCP

This is not even close to a legit criticism.

Quote:
a government you didn't even vote into power.

So? What does this has to do with this thread?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:36 am
News to you:

Athletes from ANY country in the world, since the beginning of time, gets money from their government.

The only athletes that don't are the PROs. They get their money from the society directly, that's the only difference.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:13 pm
Posts: 2628Location: Hillsborough, CAJoined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:34 am
It is funny that people who talk about how much money the government spent on a particular athlete conveniently ingnore how much the athlete contributed to the country. Let's take Yao Ming as example. He single-handedly keeps the Chinese basketball on top of Asia and give the country hope for an Olympic basketball medal. He constantly made the Chinese national team a big attraction, which lead to multiple millions of Chinese yuans. He has entertained hundreds of millions of people. All these are worth more than the government paid to brough Yao to the level before he joined the NBA. After Yao became an NBA player, he has been a cash-cow. The government has milked God knows how much money. So stop these non-sense. Yao does not owe the government anything now. Of course, we all know Yao is a decent man and is committed to his home country's honor. Let's not to put up these silly idiotic threads to blame Yao and his family.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:25 pm
pryuen wrote:
Joey85 wrote:
stormysnakes wrote:
Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!! Zhongguo!!!!

meiyou renquan!!! meiyou renquan!!!...............

Man....so what do we have here ??? :shock:

A guy who posted here with 2 split personalities, and all you posted in the past (about 440 posts Joey85 + PaidInFull combined) were mostly bashing and d@ssing China/Chinese, and all these while you claimed yourself to be a White American with all kind of mixed European bloods (Spanish/German/Italian/English/Serbian)....and now all of a sudden you know Chinese pinyin to post: "Without Human Rights"......

Arrrrrrrh.....Man.....you're such a BIG HYPOCRITE !!! :twisted:

Right on, I have been saying this for a long time, this dude is not white, he just wishes he was thats why he hates being chinese and anything chinese. I would think he is a taiwanese who would rather be part of US than China, trust me I have heard that from many such inbreds.

A true story for you guys, I have a friend who whenever asked whether she is chinese, would reply in disgust, no I am Taiwanese! Somehow thinking that white people would trear her better?! lol But guess what that same girl was walking on campus when one car drove by her and yelled "ching chon wah".
Moral of the story? Try as you might but you cant run away from the fact that you are chinese inside and out. Embrace it instead of being ashamed of it.

p.s. my parents are taiwanese too. When people ask my heritage, my answer? I am chinese from Taiwan.

Offline Profile