<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao Being TRASHED On ESPN AGAIN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:39 pm
1China wrote:
The_Great_Tall wrote:
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=736&threadID=2672018&lastPostID=15893583

You are certified "YAO HEI"! You created random and meaningless thread! Every retard knows our "Mr. Foul" (or "Mr. Hype") will take our rox to NBA Champion! Asian finally have one in NBA and we should adore him as GOD!

If he got fouled out, it must the racist ref; if he missed the rebound, it is because he didn't want that; if Yao didn't make 20 or 30, it is the stupid teammates could never pass the right ball; if he gets lost in 2nd half, it is because T-mac alone is enough! So when necessary, fire JVG fire T-Mac fire whoever can be blamed for. And believe what you believe, even when u r blind and dumb, if u kiss the crap 10000times, it will become the "Precious"!!! Amen..

It's never Yao's fault. It's always the refs and Jeff Van Gundy's fault according to the fans. I just laugh every time I hear the excuses. Well, back to the ESPN forum I started, bye.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 2347Location: HKJoined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:48 pm
exactly, stop reading when i saw BSPN FORUM

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 351Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:42 am
I seriously suspect 1China is yet another alias to this troll Joey85. Check their post history and you'll see.

Joey85 wrote:
1China wrote:
The_Great_Tall wrote:
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=736&threadID=2672018&lastPostID=15893583

You are certified "YAO HEI"! You created random and meaningless thread! Every retard knows our "Mr. Foul" (or "Mr. Hype") will take our rox to NBA Champion! Asian finally have one in NBA and we should adore him as GOD!

If he got fouled out, it must the racist ref; if he missed the rebound, it is because he didn't want that; if Yao didn't make 20 or 30, it is the stupid teammates could never pass the right ball; if he gets lost in 2nd half, it is because T-mac alone is enough! So when necessary, fire JVG fire T-Mac fire whoever can be blamed for. And believe what you believe, even when u r blind and dumb, if u kiss the crap 10000times, it will become the "Precious"!!! Amen..

It's never Yao's fault. It's always the refs and Jeff Van Gundy's fault according to the fans. I just laugh every time I hear the excuses. Well, back to the ESPN forum I started, bye.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:21 pm
DingYao wrote:
I seriously suspect 1China is yet another alias to this troll Joey85. Check their post history and you'll see.

Joey85 wrote:
1China wrote:
The_Great_Tall wrote:

ni cai cuo le! zai cai yi cai...........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Joey85 wrote:

ni cai cuo le! zai cai yi cai...........你猜错了! 再猜一猜。You got it wrong. Guess one more time.

Bu Yong Cai Le !!! 不用猜了 。。。。No need to guess.

We knew ALREADY.

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... ht=#221879

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:32 am
User avatarPosts: 298Location: Sam Cassell @ Lord of the Rings 2006Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:27 am
2 days ago, on nbaTV, after the Celtics game, Fred Carter said Yao lacking the aggressiveness.

The day before, on TNT, Magic Johnson said Yao lacking the "mean"

After watching him play against...*coughing*...Olowokandi, I say Yao is like a piece of tofu.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:10 am
Joey85 wrote:
DingYao wrote:

Joey85 wrote:
1China wrote:
The_Great_Tall wrote:

bie lei si ren jia, guai ke lian de....hehe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:14 am
Joey85 wrote:
1China wrote:
The_Great_Tall wrote:

Don't you think here is more amusing?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:08 am
User avatarPosts: 351Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:42 am
1China wrote:
Joey85 wrote:
DingYao wrote:

bie lei si ren jia, guai ke lian de....hehe

LOL, look at their posts here. Are you not the same moron?

BTW, Joey85, aka PaidInFull, aka 1China, stop fooling yourself and pretending to be a white/caucasian/whatever. You obviously are of chinese ancestry.

Your lie is not working anymore. I suggest you register another nick. :oops: :lol: :D :shock:

What you are doing is called "Yan Er Dao Ling", 掩耳盗铃.

Quote:
Ostrich Logic (Yan Er Dao Ling)

At the time when Fan, a nobleman of the state of Jin, became a fugitive, a commoner found a bell and wanted to carry it off on his back. But the bell was too big for him. When he tried to knock it into pieces with a hammer there was a loud clanging sound. He was afraid that someone will hear the noise and take the bell from him, so he immediately stopped his own ears.

To worry about other people hearing the noise is understandable, but to worry about himself hearing the noise (as if stopping his own ears would prevent other people from hearing) is absurd.

Offline Profile