Author Message

<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  BB.Net Members Claim Gasol Is "Clearly Better Than Yao&

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 178Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:22 am
Gasol will average more than 20 points this season.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
PaidInFull wrote:
Gasol will average more than 20 points this season.


That doesn't mean he's better than Yao.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 178Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:22 am
tharock220 wrote:
PaidInFull wrote:
Gasol will average more than 20 points this season.


That doesn't mean he's better than Yao.


Of course not. I was refuting an earlier post that said Gasol wouldn't average 20 points this season.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:19 pm
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
PaidInFull wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
PaidInFull wrote:
Gasol will average more than 20 points this season.


That doesn't mean he's better than Yao.


Of course not. I was refuting an earlier post that said Gasol wouldn't average 20 points this season.


is that you talking or mcmahon talking?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:19 pm
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
cuz ill send Mr T right over to kick his *****


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 178Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:22 am
Bring it on fool! If all else fails I'll just use a jedi mind trick on his stupid arse.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:11 pm
Posts: 132Location: NZJoined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:20 pm
PaidInFull wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
That doesn't mean he's better than Yao.


Of course not. I was refuting an earlier post that said Gasol wouldn't average 20 points this season.


LOL u trying to refute that with this ? LMAO

PaidInFull wrote:
Gasol will average more than 20 points this season.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:30 pm
Posts: 34Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:44 am
PaidInFull wrote:
Gasol's more of a pf than a center. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Gasol will be an All-Star this year which is good for the Grizzlies. Unlike Nowitzki Gasol is more of a low post player.


no he wont, theres kg n td b4 him, im not saying gasol is not good, but elton brand will get an allstar birth b4 gasol


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 178Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:22 am
skippy wrote:
PaidInFull wrote:
Gasol's more of a pf than a center. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Gasol will be an All-Star this year which is good for the Grizzlies. Unlike Nowitzki Gasol is more of a low post player.


no he wont, theres kg n td b4 him, im not saying gasol is not good, but elton brand will get an allstar birth b4 gasol


We'll see.......


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:54 pm
Posts: 108Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:47 am
Gasol's All-star caliber, but he won't make it in the West. Big men who will make it in ahead of him: Duncan, Nowitski, Garnett, Brand, Yao, Camby, Miller, and possibly Okur.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 4 of 5
46 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum