<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  The motto for yaomingmania.com's member?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:40 am
User avatarPosts: 401Location: INAJoined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:31 pm
Since Yun has created this thread (Aug 03, 2003) already one full month period, here the list of motto which been expressed by member of forum. Let check it out :

Quote:
01 - Yao is the greatest
02 - The Dynasty, A New Reign Has Begun
03 - Yao Ming, He?s Our Man
04 - Dedicated to the purpose of getting Yao and Xray together?
05 - Yao Got YaoMingMania?
06 - The Time is Yao !
07 - Who's Yao Daddy?
08 - Yao da Man !
09 - It's a Ming Thing
10 - Yao? Yeah! Ming? King!
11 - Got Yao?
12 - Yaomania
13 - Giant From The East
14 - Being Yao Fananic: Priceless!!
15 - Kowtow to Yao!!
16 - The Tao of Yao, .............It is Limitless
17 - yaomingmania where everyboday knows what you ming.
18 - Yaomania...endless
19 - If you want to learn Yao Ming Tao, you should come to the YaoMingMania.com!
20 - The Time of Yao
21 - The Time of Yao...no limit
22 - The Time of Yao...yo limit

and 1 graphic design by RedDragon :

Well, the total is 22 phrase motto by some like ten names, and when someone else feel his/her submitted not appear, its my careless, pls forgive me.

Personally thought, the motto should be focus on Yao Ming himself , simply and short with strong meaning, just see that?s motto you will imagine Yao Ming personality, his demeanor, his words, his dashing on and off court and etc, etc.

I think before up coming season, the motto of yaomingmania.com member should be already settled.

But how we make it poll for vote, I think being ordinary member we cannot create poll, only member who have authority and permission can create a poll. Please refer to FAQ on top of page, click there and
under title ?Posting Issue? sub ?How do I create a poll?? will explains its well.

Any yr guys/gals have its permission to create a poll?
Or might we sincerely should ask to John to please create a poll for us to vote our motto?!

Last edited by piyong on Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:27 am
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
Its about Yaoism......

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:57 am
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
HEY!!!!! Like it!!! I've been pouting ever since we lost the Tao of Yao, but that might be even better! C'mon, guys... let's make a decision on this thing, I've only got a month to get my jacket made!
That's a good idea about asking John for help. I bet there's a way to do it. I'll send him a pm.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
Thanks for your hard work, piyong! I like Yaoism too but it would be too similar to "Caoism". This is the only one defect. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:29 am
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
xraymom wrote:
HEY!!!!! Like it!!! I've been pouting ever since we lost the Tao of Yao, but that might be even better! C'mon, guys... let's make a decision on this thing, I've only got a month to get my jacket made!
That's a good idea about asking John for help. I bet there's a way to do it. I'll send him a pm.

you mind sending me one of those shirts Xray???? cause it would be sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaoJiong is smart, see??? Yaoism, sounds nice uh?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:55 am
Don't let it go to your head, Cao. It's big enough already! As for the shirt, we're still waiting for RD to fix the design. Hey, John wants the list that piyong made for us. Can someone who knows how send that to him? He says he'll make up a poll for us to finally vote.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:56 am
xraymom wrote:
Don't let it go to your head, Cao. It's big enough already! As for the shirt, we're still waiting for RD to fix the design. Hey, John wants the list that piyong made for us. Can someone who knows how send that to him? He says he'll make up a poll for us to finally vote.

geeez how do you know i got a big head, cause it is the truth. RD GOT A DESIGN!!!!!!!!????????? WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:59 am
It's supposed to be on like page three of this thread, but it's messed up for some reason. HEY, RD!!!! Get your head outta those books long enough to fix it!!! It's really cool, Cao, you'll love it!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:01 am
xraymom wrote:
It's supposed to be on like page three of this thread, but it's messed up for some reason. HEY, RD!!!! Get your head outta those books long enough to fix it!!! It's really cool, Cao, you'll love it!

coolio,
i think i saw this cool logo somewhere before, but it is an awsome idea, not sure if it is copy righted or something. it is basicall the Ming's chinese symbol and it shaped like a b-ball. awsome awsome awsome

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:37 am
User avatarPosts: 401Location: INAJoined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:31 pm
OOLONG48 wrote:
Thanks for your hard work, piyong! I like Yaoism too but it would be too similar to "Caoism". This is the only one defect. :)

You welcome, Oolong48.
Not hard than your first ever Yao-CCTV interview translation.
Heh, have you make it in one package to whole series ??

Like we should make it one thread alone to contains all interview Yao interview which have done, like you and Sinobball make it.

Yaoism its ok, though Cao is one maniac of this forum so he have rights to put on one motto to vote. :wink:

Offline Profile