<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  The motto for yaomingmania.com's member?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:24 am
User avatarPosts: 401Location: INAJoined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
piyong wrote:
Like we should make it one thread alone to contains all interview Yao interview which have done, like you and Sinobball make it.

WHERE SHOULD I PUT MY TRANSLATED ARTICLES TO THEN ????

OuOuOuOuOuOuOuOuOuOu !!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'VE BEEN COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN !!!

Oh well, Pryuen.
May should create another thread to contains specialize translated articles about Yao Ming. So total 2 spec. thread just contains translated "interview of Yao" and "articles about Yao".

And then we must asking John to create those special thread.
Why I called special, just as :

1 - Interview&Article (IA) is real thing, have a link to original article.

2 - Translated IA at first must posted on forum, so ppl can comment/exam.

3 - On IA special thread, just contains translation material.

4 - If any nice opinion of IA inside special thread page, pls click button "post reply" on its and the submitted comment should be appear on thread where IA contains at firstly.

5 - After read its and want to know about opinion ppl can click button link to thread where IA contains at firstly.

So when its happens, ppl like pryuen needless worry and crying on its his/her contributions on this forum to be forgotten because already pushed too depth by time, and nobody go to deep and deepest to dig gem perusal inside there.

And the mainly is what about of Yao Ming would keep in better and easier to dig its out.

And you know why ??? The Time of Yao !!!

Anybody agree with me ?? If so, should asking John again to create some more room for Yao Ming life in NBA.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:43 am
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
RedDragon wrote:

THAT KICK LOTS OF ***** MAN
NOW I REALLY WANT ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS!!!!!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:42 am
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
xraymom wrote:
oohhh, there it is! Cool. How can I print that up without getting anything else (like twelve pages of us bickering)? I need to take it to the place where I'm having my jacket made.

you can just save the picture and bring the disk to the place where they make the shirt

you can ask RD for maybe even higher quality picture so it would be better. and that thing does look awsome.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 54Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 8:30 pm
hey, I want one the shirts too. Have we decided how, who, when shirts will be made? Too lazy to read through 8 pages.

However, I had a t-shirt idea for members of this site...what about we call ourselves the "Yao Cows". Have this on the front or back...maybe showing a herd of cows representing us standing in a field with a basketball hoop in the middle and baskballs on the grass everywhere. Then on the back or front have "We go CAO CAO for YAO YAO". I was thinking along the lines of Yao being on a Texas team where there are a lot of ranches, cows, bulls, etc. Ehh, I don't know...what do ya'll think?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 299Location: MalaysiaJoined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 2:35 am
Ok ... this may be a little late.... but what do you think of this?

thought of this when i got up this morning.

Yao as in Yao Ming right?

Yao can also stand for "want" in madarin

We= us in english

We Yao Ming
The Dynasty

so in turn it turn to We Want Ming .... the dynasty....

Thought it would somewhat link us to Yao Ming in a little play of words... i don't know

Just a morning thought

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 299Location: MalaysiaJoined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 2:35 am
Oh.... and RD ... that Logo ROCKS.... i think Rockets should fire whoever that designs the team emblem and employ you instead

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:36 am
Slimpouch wrote:
hey, I want one the shirts too. Have we decided how, who, when shirts will be made? Too lazy to read through 8 pages.

However, I had a t-shirt idea for members of this site...what about we call ourselves the "Yao Cows". Have this on the front or back...maybe showing a herd of cows representing us standing in a field with a basketball hoop in the middle and baskballs on the grass everywhere. Then on the back or front have "We go CAO CAO for YAO YAO". I was thinking along the lines of Yao being on a Texas team where there are a lot of ranches, cows, bulls, etc. Ehh, I don't know...what do ya'll think?

I LOVE YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEE I WONDER WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously man, Cao is not a good word, when non-chinese people prounoce it, they pronounce it Tsao with the 4th tone, which in chinese means "F***".

Mandara wrote:
Ok ... this may be a little late.... but what do you think of this?

thought of this when i got up this morning.

Yao as in Yao Ming right?

Yao can also stand for "want" in madarin

We= us in english

We Yao Ming
The Dynasty

so in turn it turn to We Want Ming .... the dynasty....

Thought it would somewhat link us to Yao Ming in a little play of words... i don't know

Just a morning thought

smart, smart, but i like Yaoism better

Mandara wrote:
Oh.... and RD ... that Logo ROCKS.... i think Rockets should fire whoever that designs the team emblem and employ you instead

pffffff..... i can do better

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 4:53 pm
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
Thanks Mandara!

Cao, c'mon dawg, let's see what you've got.

Offline Profile