<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao Ming is a Super Fan of Zhang Liangying ???

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
lakerfool wrote:
pryuen wrote:
seiya wrote:
quite a few chinese celebrities, including movie stars and pop singers, are her fans. it's no strange yao likes her.

she's a so so girl without make up. yao must like her singing, not her look.

YUP...... and she got great voice too. IMHO she is prettier than and has a voice better than Li Yuchun. The ONLY reason she lost could be in fact she is rather plain, i.e. not much make-up, and not like the ambigious neutral-sex look of Li Yuchun, and that most of the songs she sang throughout the SuperGirl contest were English songs, not easily understood by the audiences....and she seldom danced like other contestants were, just singing with her soul, which made her performance looked ordinary when compared to those Latin-beat fast-tempo songs of Li Yuchun.

To get a feel of her voice, the following video is what I've found over the Internet.

Don't Cry For Me Argentina

She is really pretty!

Agree, I don't see how she is not hot without makeup.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 1042Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm
rico wrote:
Finally, some competition for Ye Li. 8) The girl is cute but not that pretty, but she kind of reminds me of some of the singers from 60's and 70's. Maybe this is Yao's type after all. Ye Li may be Yao's first love and all, but men do change you know.

No competition. This girl is only 5'1". Yao probably got the biggest cok in the world. So Yao's thing is too big for her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 1042Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm
I liked the girl that finished in 4th place. He Jia. I got pissed when she was kicked off because the girl that Yao likes got her thrown out and she only sings english songs and I hate english songs.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
xang wrote:
I liked the girl that finished in 4th place. He Jia. I got pissed when she was kicked off because the girl that Yao likes got her thrown out and she only sings english songs and I hate english songs.

He Jie is fat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Jane Zhang Liangying sings great. She did not just sang English songs. She sang variety of songs all through the competition....Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Spanish, French and various styles: love ballads, R&B, folk, R&R........ She got great voice and feelings......She should have won if the results were not decided by public voting thru SMS.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:14 pm
pryuen wrote:
Jane Zhang Liangying sings great. She did not just sang English songs. She sang variety of songs all through the competition....Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Spanish, French and various styles: love ballads, R&B, folk, R&R........ She got great voice and feelings......She should have won if the results were not decided by public voting thru SMS.

What type of songs do you sing? Do you go to karaoke? Which singers do you like?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:23 am
Posts: 2750Location: HoustonJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:51 pm
She's kinda pretty like Martha Quinn pretty from the old MTV days.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:22 am
those first set of photos didn't do her justice. however she is pretty cute in those second set.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
She got robbed. :x

Offline Profile