<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao Ming's sister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Pryuen, the link said the page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:34 pm
Master Glenn wrote:
temuchin wrote:
hmm pryuen do you log into that xzhu site? the link you provided locks up trying to load the wmv object. im thinking maybe you have to directly access the url through a link on the main site?

MASTER GLENN, dude make a mixtape featuring more of your little brother playing basketball and upload that shiat up. im enjoying your gif very much

That isn't my little brother. :roll:

Yeah, Master Glen it is very entertaining. If you teach me how to do that I will post a clip of me playing basketball.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:52 pm
Master Glenn wrote:
temuchin wrote:
hmm pryuen do you log into that xzhu site? the link you provided locks up trying to load the wmv object. im thinking maybe you have to directly access the url through a link on the main site?

MASTER GLENN, dude make a mixtape featuring more of your little brother playing basketball and upload that shiat up. im enjoying your gif very much

That isn't my little brother. :roll:

ya I just saw the thread in the non yao section.

make a mixtape

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:52 pm
this wasn't on CCTV was it. it's on like 3 separate channels on my cable system and i flip through it sometimes but i dont recall seeing anything like this show.

I'm googling Li Yuchun, and I'm trying to navitage through some chinese sites but considering I only learned about 150 characters I most likely wont be able to find any vids.

what's the deal with this girl? one of the blogs say girls voted for her because she looks androgynous. is she from north china she does look like yao ming. southern chinese are dark, short and round correct?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:59 pm
go to www.pplive.com and download their pplive software. it works like the old coolstream. There is a "super girl" channel. I watched it for 3 hours last night. Also lots of sports channels, very good quality, no stop and wait for 3 straight hours. I wish I know how to record these streaming videos. Worldcup 2006!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 4321Location: Harvard MedJoined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:48 pm
damn, she does look like yao. prominent square jaw line and all...

isn't she from sichuan? Not sure that'd be N. China...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:46 pm
thx jacksurf, I'll check it out

looks like it's in English too

to record streaming I use something called hinet. you have to open the URL in the hinet application though, so I dont know if it'll work with pplive

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
she'll prolly sing a duet w/Twins and star in a movie w/Edison

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:08 pm
She does look like a transexual though.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
temuchin wrote:
this wasn't on CCTV was it. it's on like 3 separate channels on my cable system and i flip through it sometimes but i dont recall seeing anything like this show.

Naaaaaaah, the singing contest was held and organized by a small satellite TV in Changsha, Hunan Province, with auditions in 5 different cities. The show was so popular, gaining so high viewer ratings and commercial endorsements/revenue, that CCTV was so jealous that they even organized forums to criticize the show for debasing Chinese culture, and not being traditional.

Offline Profile