<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:16 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
oj411 wrote:
Yes he has been to Best Buy a whopping total of four times last season and twice to Gamestop and one to Comp USA so its not that regular for people to see him out and about.

I THINK YAO HAS BEEN 'BRAIN-WASHED" OR "POISONED" BY HIS LOVE OF COMPUTER GAMES AND ELECTRONICS !!!! :shock: :shock: :P :P :D :D :lol: :lol:

The only place he visited on his own spare time here in Hong Kong was also an electronic/computer shop, where he bought 2 pairs of head-phones for HK$ 1,900 (~ US$ 245) !!!

AT LEAST THE WORLD-FAMOUS PAPARAZZI HERE COULD NOT CATCH HIM DOING ANYTHING NAUGHTY AS THE REAL MADRID STARS !!!! :shock: :P :lol: 8) :roll: :oops:

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:27 am
xray what cumminty do u live in if u dont mind me asking.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:41 am
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
north loop west area. why?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:02 pm
never heard of it. :cry: i thought you might live by me because u said u live close to yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:54 am
what is this guy thinking, product of government not genetics. hmmmmmmm, he must be smoking, ok I'll give you that, playing basketball all day may give you an advantage in growing but people play ball all day over here too and they still don't grow to be 7'6, Yao's just special, let's see hmmmmm, Yao's parents both were basketball players, DAd was above average baller playing 10 years, Mom was one of the best women players of her time, had the step back hook shot, what you didn't know, you better recognize ask your parents if they lived in China. Oh let's see what else, I don't think the government had to much to do with Yao until he became famous and they wanted money. Yo but China the people helped him grow , his coaches , his parents, his friends, that's what really important in a person's growth. that's about it, Just Blaze!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:18 am
User avatarPosts: 206Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:20 pm
pryuen wrote:
oj411 wrote:
Yes he has been to Best Buy a whopping total of four times last season and twice to Gamestop and one to Comp USA so its not that regular for people to see him out and about.

I THINK YAO HAS BEEN 'BRAIN-WASHED" OR "POISONED" BY HIS LOVE OF COMPUTER GAMES AND ELECTRONICS !!!! :shock: :shock: :P :P :D :D :lol: :lol:

The only place he visited on his own spare time here in Hong Kong was also an electronic/computer shop, where he bought 2 pairs of head-phones for HK$ 1,900 (~ US$ 245) !!!

AT LEAST THE WORLD-FAMOUS PAPARAZZI HERE COULD NOT CATCH HIM DOING ANYTHING NAUGHTY AS THE REAL MADRID STARS !!!! :shock: :P :lol: 8) :roll: :oops:

So the papparazi caught them using the public toilets!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 11:17 am
pryuen wrote:
oj411 wrote:

I heard that Du Feng bought a cellphone in HK. Can that cellphone be used in the PRC? The more they spend the better for HK.
How much did the Aussies spend?
How much did Owen, Beckham etc spend?

Offline Profile