<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  nike deal wit Yao

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:19 pm
Nike giving 90 million to lebron james

Don't buy Nike, they are racist against asians.

Last edited by norinco on Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 2161Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:06 pm
Nike isn't racist, they just like the color 'green'. That's what Black people give them- lots of it. Asian people don't buy alot of sports shoes, and when they buy shoes they buy ones that are on sale. That explains why Lebron got $90M. Lets just face it Asians just don't get into shoes. We're are into clothes and hair care products. :oops: :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:24 am
Nike can do more to wipe out sweatshops.....you have all these workers working for 14 hours a day and suffering damages to their joints and backs.

OK, a lot of the blames can be lay on the lousy Korean and Taiwanese subcontractors...but Nike can stop it period, if it chooses to.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:21 pm
Posts: 63Location: LOS ANGELEZJoined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:18 am
WHY IS EVERYTHING RACIST TO YOU PPL? :roll: pathetic

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:21 pm
whose the guy who said ASians don't like shoes, all the ones I know like them, I've got a grip and I don't buy them on sale, black people buy shoes so do other people, you must be joking, Nike doesn't want to offer Yao any money because they want to concentrate on guards, it's been a fact that centers don't sell as many shoes as guards, look at shaq he was with reebok how many shoes did he sell, or David Robinson in the early 90's , it's also because the shoe is made for the individual the shoes made for a guard work for the majority of athlete's, because of the high mobility, and movement, so many of the ballers use them. Centers need extra support for around the ankle and need extra padding around the toes because banging down low take it out of the feet. Not many people play the sole position of center so that's why it hasn't proven that centers sell shoes. Yao's different when his shoes come out I'm going to buy a pair maybe two or three, and no I'm not going to wait until it goes on sale. it's called support, how many people are with me.

Offline Profile