<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao Ming / CCTV interview

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:58 am
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
Okay... who's been saying that about Yao??? :evil: Poor little guy's got enough to worry about without people questioning his motives!!! I'm not sure I like this interview anymore, OOlong. :?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
Some people are jealous of him. It happens when you are rich and famous.

You don't like my hard work! :( Then I will not post any more parts of this interview tomorrow. :twisted:

Just kidding. :wink: It's finished. The end.

Yao Ming / CCTV interview - Part 13
(I did my best. Please excuse me if I make mistakes. If you find out there is mistake about my translation. Please give me a private message. I

Last edited by OOLONG48 on Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
YEAH!!!!!! EVERYBODY CLAP FOR OOLONG AND ALL THAT HARD WORK!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
Thanks Oolong! Great job! You are now the official translator of YaoMingMania.com.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
OOLONG

THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK.....EXCELLENT TRANSLATION SKILLS. I NEVER CAN DO IT BETTER THAN WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

A SUGGESTION HERE.

Maybe you should compile the translated articles (a total of 13 posts) into a full document, send it over to John, and have it posted here on the yaomingmania.com as a permanent feature article to share with all future yaomingmania.com fans.

THE TITLE COULD BE "YAO MING ROOKIE YEAR EXPERIENCE - FROM YAO MING'S HEART"

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:35 pm
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
That's a good idea. Also, you should translate more Yao Ming interviews for us Oolong :P. You should help him Pryuen :D.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
RedDragon wrote:
That's a good idea. Also, you should translate more Yao Ming interviews for us Oolong :P. You should help him Pryuen :D.

I'LL DO THE BEST I CAN. BUT I THINK OOLONG IS HANDLING IT MUCH BETTER THAN I'VE BEEN DOING !!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops:

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:58 pm
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks everyone!

pryuen wrote:
Maybe you should compile the translated articles (a total of 13 posts) into a full document, send it over to John, and have it posted here on the yaomingmania.com as a permanent feature article to share with all future yaomingmania.com fans.

It's OK with me but what about the copyright. It's CCTV's interview and sina.com's article.

RedDragon wrote:
Thanks Oolong! Great job! You are now the official translator of YaoMingMania.com.

Thanks! Our official graphic designer of the site! :wink:

Last edited by OOLONG48 on Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:59 pm
User avatarPosts: 401Location: INAJoined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:31 pm
OOLONG,
Very good job done. Kudos!
You catch out ?The Tao of Yao? at this article to illuminate the forum for who illiteracy Chinese character also ppl who can read.

Agree with Pry, compile those serial into one and put on YMM as one manuscript after rookie season and a first very long interview of Yao, so ppl got enjoyed of perusal Yao expressed himself.

That?s one should be put on YMM, historical value at future to remembering the rookie season of Yao Ming.

Thanks OOLONG.
:D :D :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:27 pm
Thanks, piyong! :oops:

Can you read Chinese? I would like someone who can read both Chinese and English give me some advice. Pryuen surely can do that but he's too nice to point out my fault! :)

Offline Profile