Author Message

<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao needs style points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 470Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:13 pm
Yao needs more style points to look intimidating, i like that black brace and the red baller id that he has going on right now, may be we can get him a similar one just like AI's except shorter, get a "dragon" tatoo all over his right fore arm, just like in that one japanese cartoon, "Y" on the Left tricep, "M" on the right tricep, "I love my mom and dad" on the leftside of his chest, "@$$ kicker" in chinese on his right arm, a picture of a tiger on his left arm that looks excatly like the one on the LSU logo, where the tiger is trying to jump out from the name "YAO", and a big ol " Ya dig?" sign spelled down wards all the way to his wrist on the left fore arm. And then he should get those finger supporters that KG and KOBE has that says "The Dynasty." Last but not the least, get a big @$$ chinese flag tatoo on his back and then he is set.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 574Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:55 am
yaodizzle wrote:
Yao needs more style points to look intimidating, i like that black brace and the red baller id that he has going on right now, may be we can get him a similar one just like AI's except shorter, get a "dragon" tatoo all over his right fore arm, just like in that one japanese cartoon, "Y" on the Left tricep, "M" on the right tricep, "I love my mom and dad" on the leftside of his chest, "@$$ kicker" in chinese on his right arm, a picture of a tiger on his left arm that looks excatly like the one on the LSU logo, where the tiger is trying to jump out from the name "YAO", and a big ol " Ya dig?" sign spelled down wards all the way to his wrist on the left fore arm. And then he should get those finger supporters that KG and KOBE has that says "The Dynasty." Last but not the least, get a big @$$ chinese flag tatoo on his back and then he is set.


lol :lol: :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:33 pm
Posts: 264Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:48 pm
yao needs to see a psychologist. change his way of thinking. add some aggression to dominate games and dominate people. get that mentality that if a little guard comes to the rim to dunk on him that he needs to make him eat wood. yao has all the tools to be amazing, he just doesnt have the mindset. i think if he grew up in the hood like many other nba stars he'd dominate.

JY


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
haha, i agree with you on the black brace on his arm thing. That definitely makes him look intimidating. I don't recommend tattoos but some gear on his arms will definitely make his dunks look better.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
and i don't think a lot of nba stars grew up in the hood. maybe people like baron davis or Allen Iverson, but there are also a lot of people like kobe and tmac and Garnett, and david robinson, who was very rich.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:08 pm
Posts: 1269Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:31 pm
garnett was not rich at all. he was in fact the exact opposite. that is why he is still so humble today.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
bald + beard will help


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
i-kant wrote:
garnett was not rich at all. he was in fact the exact opposite. that is why he is still so humble today.


i was referring to david robinson.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 693Location: LAJoined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:07 pm
before u know it, he has killed someone for looking at his mom...


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:26 pm
Posts: 1109Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:44 pm
UltraRetard wrote:
before u know it, he has killed someone for looking at his mom...


I got your point, Yao does not need to be more aggressive.
he needs to play smarter not harder.

he is playing hard enough as it is.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 1 of 2
17 posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum