<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao on Business Week Cover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 235Location: Vancouver, CanadaJoined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:38 am
vaderschariot wrote:
They selling YAO's autobiography in BC yet??? Our Chapters have it "out of stock" but with a Sept release date??? Getting antsy...................

haa i have no clue... i think my gf got mine on the net

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
It was a really interesting article. I was amazed at how much credit Yao is getting as a spokesperson. Did y'all read that sales were jumping like 30% in some companies since Yao signed with them? That's incredible! I mean, I love Yao and all, but I don't think I'm going to switch from Dr Pepper to Pepsi for him... that's too much of a sacrifice!
But if he really does have that kind of marketing power, it makes me even more proud of him that he makes his choices so carefully, and doesn't let money turn his head. I know I'll never see him in a commercial endorsing something I wouldn't give to my own kid!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 am
User avatarPosts: 727Location: ShanghaiJoined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:36 am
xraymom wrote:
It was a really interesting article. I was amazed at how much credit Yao is getting as a spokesperson. Did y'all read that sales were jumping like 30% in some companies since Yao signed with them? That's incredible! I mean, I love Yao and all, but I don't think I'm going to switch from Dr Pepper to Pepsi for him... that's too much of a sacrifice!
But if he really does have that kind of marketing power, it makes me even more proud of him that he makes his choices so carefully, and doesn't let money turn his head. I know I'll never see him in a commercial endorsing something I wouldn't give to my own kid!

But probably best not to feed your kid too many big macs :!: :wink: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:54 pm
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
that article ended with a great sentence though..its alludes to yao must win to becomes the star that many of us wants him to be.

Offline Profile