<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Anyone in Toronto Buy YAO's Book? Not on internet?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:38 pm
How come it still has not arrived, all Chapters stated Sept release and still nothing???

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:06 am
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
cause canadians are racist and they only like immigrants from india that's why toronto is now indian owned

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:53 am
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
Viet_bange wrote:
cause canadians are racist and they only like immigrants from india that's why toronto is now indian owned

Yo man, it is so not true, I live around Toronto area too. Toronto has a very large Chinese population. However, Toronto has many other immigrants as well. Neverthless, Chinese population overweights all other groups. Well, except the caucasian of course. I think the Yao book will arrive to Toronto very soon. However, it is made from the US, so it might take a while.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:29 pm
Viet_bange wrote:

Canadians are far from racist, believe me NOBODY likes pak/indian immigrants in Canada and pretty much the world agrees..................they have nothing to offer (food, culture........)

Chinese are prominent in Canada. Besides Italians we are number 2.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:38 pm
Posts: 1502Location: San Diego CAJoined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:51 pm
vaderschariot wrote:
Viet_bange wrote:

Canadians are far from racist, believe me NOBODY likes pak/indian immigrants in Canada and pretty much the world agrees..................they have nothing to offer (food, culture........)

Chinese are prominent in Canada. Besides Italians we are number 2.

psh Canada only has around 34 million people, about the same as California and CA has more chinese/azns.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:05 pm
The good thing is most Canadians have some class and knowledge. Americans I cannot say the same for........................

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:55 am
User avatarPosts: 4780Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
kids, everybody living in Canada and USA are immigrants. all the white people you see are sons/daugthers of immigrants from Europe. all those canadians are immigrants from france.

the only non-immigrants are those Native Americans... and even they migrated from the asian continent thousands of years ago. so chill, we're all immigrants. humans have been migrating since the history of humankind.

btw, i bought this book weeks ago. it was the last book on the shelf. guess it was sold out. just keep looking.

Offline Profile