<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  steroids&#8212;&#8212;some bad thing for yao

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 87Location: BeiJing,ChinaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:53 am
in this spring festival, CCTV5 hold a specail act about yao . in this specail act, yao's teacher in juniy school and coach and so on show in this TV and talked about yao 's past. between these people, there is a doctor work for shanghai sport school or shanghai shark(i forget which one). he said that when yao was young(14 - 16 i think) he is very thin , so , in order to make yao 's muslc grow bigger they give yao some steroids(or male hormone) to eat.

yesterday when i see some thing about bodybuilding, there is a word mentioned steroids it said:

Further more using steroids during puberty, when you are dealing with an already very unstable endocrine system can have severe consequences in the long run : Erectile dysfunction (impotence), loss of libido and even infertility ! I assume most men in their late teens and twenties hope to have children some day and lead a long and fulfilling sex life, so steroids before the age of 21 : NO ! Questions about steroids by teens may well be ignored.

if it is ture(i think so :( ) , i think yao will have a bad day in future

Offline Profile