<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao's interview in NBC's morning show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
i am pretty darn sure if given the chance, those girls would fall into yao's(multi-millionaire) arms in a second.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:53 pm
Most not All girls would fall for a millionares arms.
in fact most would fall for one even if he is short, old and ugly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:54 pm
Cokebabies wrote:
GKC1031 wrote:
Wow, lots of hot babes wearing Yao's jersey. They looked very excited when Yao is just a few feet away from them.

i think those girls were given yao jerseys to wear for the camera. it was a little too convenient that all those girls right behind yao all had jerseys that looked brand new.

to get a prime location like that on the today show, you have to get there very early. and the camera crew only uses specific angles and they do not like to show ppl with signs that have political messages or advertisements.

Actually, i think they anticipated Yao's arrival (they knew when it was going to happen, beforehand), and knwe that if they were wearing Yao jersey's, they'd probably get camera time, and possivley meet Yao

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:57 pm
[quote="NYC Yao Fan in UMich"]i am pretty darn sure if given the chance, those girls would fall into yao's(multi-millionaire) arms in a second.[/quote]

There are girls on this forum too. So please do not assume that you know what most girls think about :roll:

Offline Profile