<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao's interview in NBC's morning show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:54 am
Speaking about his book and trip to China.

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1&i= ... e31805fa6d

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:44 am
User avatarPosts: 1577Location: EarthJoined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:39 pm
Yao seen more relax on the show then Regis. Nice to see Yao fans behind him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:33 am
Thanx for the link!

yeah, it's great to see the fans in Yao jerseys behind Yao... I didn't see any Asian fans, whatzup with dat???

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:58 am
Wow, lots of hot babes wearing Yao's jersey. They looked very excited when Yao is just a few feet away from them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:07 am
User avatarPosts: 554Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:15 am
I thought they were mums.... hm... :shock:

Maybe it's my monitor... but I was thinking Yao's a 師奶殺手

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:59 am
User avatarPosts: 962Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:03 am
GoYao wrote:
Thanx for the link!

yeah, it's great to see the fans in Yao jerseys behind Yao... I didn't see any Asian fans, whatzup with dat???

cuz asian people is only 11% of the population...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:26 am
User avatarPosts: 1725Location: West BankJoined: Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:11 am
mzymmm wrote:
cuz asian people is only 11% of the population...

Actually, only 3.6% of US pop...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:37 am
Posts: 238Location: New York CityJoined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:41 pm
Yao was at Barnes & Nobles (New York City) book store signing his new book on Tuesday September 28 and was at the NBA Store on 52nd and 5th Avenue. He was interviewed for NBA TV, along with Colin Pine and the collaborator of his new book. He fielded all questioned asked of him in English and he only had trouble with only one question. He has a deep chinese accent. But his english was understandable. The placed was packed with people seeking his autograph afterwards. Unfortunately, I did not get there in time to receive a ticket to get his autograph. But, I did see his responses to all the questions.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:57 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
rai wrote:
Yao was at Barnes & Nobles (New York City) book store signing his new book on Tuesday September 28 and was at the NBA Store on 52nd and 5th Avenue. He was interviewed for NBA TV, along with Colin Pine and the collaborator of his new book. He fielded all questioned asked of him in English and he only had trouble with only one question. He has a deep chinese accent. But his english was understandable. The placed was packed with people seeking his autograph afterwards. Unfortunately, I did not get there in time to receive a ticket to get his autograph. But, I did see his responses to all the questions.

So did you see our dear John filing in 5 to 6 questions to Yao Ming ?? If not, you should logon to ClubYao, go into YaoMania (i.e. the new merged site of yaomingmania.com) and read what John posted on front page of the ClubYao. Very interesting interview of Yao Ming and Ric Bucher !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:44 pm
GKC1031 wrote:
Wow, lots of hot babes wearing Yao's jersey. They looked very excited when Yao is just a few feet away from them.

i think those girls were given yao jerseys to wear for the camera. it was a little too convenient that all those girls right behind yao all had jerseys that looked brand new.

to get a prime location like that on the today show, you have to get there very early. and the camera crew only uses specific angles and they do not like to show ppl with signs that have political messages or advertisements.

Offline Profile