<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Ye li 's breast is too flat like an air port.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:37 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
kenghis wrote:
Dude, people have values. Of course it's in every man or even animal's nature for sexual satisfaction. The same old argument is that morals and values seperate us from animals.

If we did everything by essence of nature as in survival of the fittest, Yao should just kill Shaq and make it to All NBA first team??? Your opinion that is suggesting Yao should explore his sexual curiosities cos it's "in the essence for all humans" is a load of sh!t. Sorry I had to say sh!t but it's obvious you were still a confused young person at 24 lacking spiritual guidance. Nowadays most people are educated enough by 24 to see enough from their social environment and through proper education to understand what a relationship is about. We as a race, have had many different teachings which teaches us to refrain from our primal instincts, hence we feel guilt and shoulder responsibilities. Of course that's all crap if you think with your pen!s. Do you?

Here's 2 cents for you, IMO I think modern humans are going backwards or not advancing, we are turning more than ever to vulgar terms, violence and ignorance to values set by the older generation.
Eg. swearing in songs (what happened to poetry?), loose values, sexual openess, wars, extreme idealists (ie. lack of reasoning and tolerance) etc.

You might say I'm conservative in a way but I'm not a stubborn. I accept changes and heck I'm not even saying I'm a dead straight moral dude, but I do what I can. People like you which resort to primal instincts are making this world go backwards. But maybe that's just the way people are. A lesson is learnt and a lesson is forgotten.

I know where you're going with your opinion but I think you've just struck a nerve in all the true Yao fans by bringing up something most here find a distaste for. And you really have to come up with better arguments than "essence for all humans", which btw barely makes sense.

Amen to that...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:43 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
Viet_bange wrote:
pryuen wrote:
goodboy wrote:
I guess you're from Hong Kong cuz you know this cantonese slang. C'mon, you this pervert, stop posting this kind of stuff. You're just embarassing all Cantonese-speaking people and all Chinese. What's wrong with you?

Goodboy

Who are you addressing this to??? If it is to Viet_Bange,
then it is obvious he is no Chinese but from Vietnam, and it is not too surprising that a lot of Vietnamese know Cantonese, due to the vicinity of Vietnam with Guangxi and Guangdong !!!

If he is a Chinese, I don't think he will keep using that derogatory term Chinam@n over and over again despite my previous reminders!!! :shock: :evil: :x :twisted:

I call who ever what i want,, if your so busy telling my not tell say shiet o this lil ******* and calling him chinman ..so you only faulitng yet you choose to ignore him say shiet about viet.. how typical of you only to coem to a defense when shiet are say to say about you. :lol:

WTF? How would you like it if somebody here called a fellow vietnamese of your a GOOK? Does it sound nice? Yeah I know it's offensive so stop using the word Chinaman!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:19 am
User avatarPosts: 727Location: ShanghaiJoined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:36 am
Aztro wrote:
PengYao wrote:
Aztro wrote:
Viet_bange wrote:
pryuen wrote:
goodboy wrote:
I guess you're from Hong Kong cuz you know this cantonese slang. C'mon, you this pervert, stop posting this kind of stuff. You're just embarassing all Cantonese-speaking people and all Chinese. What's wrong with you?

Goodboy

Who are you addressing this to??? If it is to Viet_Bange,
then it is obvious he is no Chinese but from Vietnam, and it is not too surprising that a lot of Vietnamese know Cantonese, due to the vicinity of Vietnam with Guangxi and Guangdong !!!

If he is a Chinese, I don't think he will keep using that derogatory term Chinam@n over and over again despite my previous reminders!!! :shock: :evil: :x :twisted:

I call who ever what i want,, if your so busy telling my not tell say shiet o this lil ******* and calling him chinman ..so you only faulitng yet you choose to ignore him say shiet about viet.. how typical of you only to coem to a defense when shiet are say to say about you. :lol:

Man I cannot understand what the hell you posted. Sounded like gibberish.

mmm...clear as mud...

Uh... how can mud be clear?.....

Oh dear....do I really have to explain this one :?: :!: :roll:

It's called sarcasm...yes mud isn't clear just like Viet_Bange's incomprehensible posts....

:wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:23 am
YaoMingLoyalist wrote:
this thread should be locked, it is humiliating yao's gf. the starter of this thread is a prick.

Exactly...can we get this thread deleted as it deserves to be....

It is juvenile, embarassing, pointless, dis-respectful etc etc.....

At the very least, can everyone pls stop posting on this thread from now on so that it slips down the list and out of sight!

:oops: :roll: :x

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:00 am
Man I finally read the posts in this thread and I just wasted 10 min of my life :?

People have different values and morals to guide them through life, there is no right or wrong, just whatever makes most sense to you. No one is in the position to judge other people's values, since, again, there is no right or wrong (though if someone is seriously hurt as a result of one's values, then imo it's wrong)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:51 pm
Posts: 66Location: CaliforniaJoined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:48 am
Hello there. I have been reading your posts for about 2 + years now (actually was one of the first on yaomingmania.com when it just started) and haven't have the inkling of posting until now.

BlueBlue has a point. Ye Li's breasts are flat. Actually, her chest is flat (can't call it breasts). Nothing is wrong with having a chest as flat is an airport. There is no need to defend the (alt) beauty of a flat chested girl/lady. Yao should, need, and will have a woman!

I actually read the whole thread and I can't help but add my two cents:
Whoever said 'leave her alone' obviously neglect the fact that she is connected to Yao. Fame brings fortune and misfortune. In this case, because her association to Yao, brings her popularity and controversies. If not for yao she would not exist to the public.

In regards to the person stating: '... 30 years old and married first girlfriend...' good for you. Apparently you have not enjoy a life of glitz and glamour before or in my defenition: fun. Sorry, playing chess and video games are not considered 'fun'. Have you ever live a life where you try to court a girl and ends up not only having her but her best friend and sister going after you and all 3 willing to share? Have you ever gone to an event where the best looking ladies not only walk by you but offer themselves to you?? Have you ever been to a club/party where all eyes are on you with the red carpet/ VIP room waiting just for you and you tipping the bartender $500 cash??? I am taking a risk here but I guess that you have not and not only that, many people in this world do not have that luxury to own such a life.

In the era, we are raised in a Capitalistic Society. The ideas of bigger breasts, bigger house, bigger bank account, bigger market is always better are sewn into our brains on a daily basis as we grow up. As for Yao, with all the temptations and offers, take it and live it up. Go out there and work those hot ladies for all their worth and show them that not only blacks can live up to the phrase 'once you go black, you can't come back.' In this case, 'once you go Chinese, you might come back in a wheelchair.' Then when he had done his dues to being famous, he can always go back and settle with a normal life and his 'first' girlfriend. Fame is fleeting. If he broke his leg or hurt badly somehow, he will be gone forever and this site will be change to something else or drop altogether.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 am
chingsing wrote:
Hello there. I have been reading your posts for about 2 + years now (actually was one of the first on yaomingmania.com when it just started) and haven't have the inkling of posting until now.

BlueBlue has a point. Ye Li's breasts are flat. Actually, her chest is flat (can't call it breasts). Nothing is wrong with having a chest as flat is an airport. There is no need to defend the (alt) beauty of a flat chested girl/lady. Yao should, need, and will have a woman!

I actually read the whole thread and I can't help but add my two cents:
Whoever said 'leave her alone' obviously neglect the fact that she is connected to Yao. Fame brings fortune and misfortune. In this case, because her association to Yao, brings her popularity and controversies. If not for yao she would not exist to the public.

In regards to the person stating: '... 30 years old and married first girlfriend...' good for you. Apparently you have not enjoy a life of glitz and glamour before or in my defenition: fun. Sorry, playing chess and video games are not considered 'fun'. Have you ever live a life where you try to court a girl and ends up not only having her but her best friend and sister going after you and all 3 willing to share? Have you ever gone to an event where the best looking ladies not only walk by you but offer themselves to you?? Have you ever been to a club/party where all eyes are on you with the red carpet/ VIP room waiting just for you and you tipping the bartender $500 cash??? I am taking a risk here but I guess that you have not and not only that, many people in this world do not have that luxury to own such a life.

In the era, we are raised in a Capitalistic Society. The ideas of bigger breasts, bigger house, bigger bank account, bigger market is always better are sewn into our brains on a daily basis as we grow up. As for Yao, with all the temptations and offers, take it and live it up. Go out there and work those hot ladies for all their worth and show them that not only blacks can live up to the phrase 'once you go black, you can't come back.' In this case, 'once you go Chinese, you might come back in a wheelchair.' Then when he had done his dues to being famous, he can always go back and settle with a normal life and his 'first' girlfriend. Fame is fleeting. If he broke his leg or hurt badly somehow, he will be gone forever and this site will be change to something else or drop altogether.

A word of advice...stick to reading everyone's posts and not posting yourself...just like you did the last 2 years. We haven't been missing anything :wink: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:31 pm
Posts: 66Location: CaliforniaJoined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:48 am
Wow, it has been 2 years. So does anybody have any updates on Yao's romantic life? Does he have a more womanly gf presently? Or did Ye enhance her figure finally? Did he finally get over his 'puppy love' phase of his life yet and go out there and live life as a real man? Or is he still stuck in the pre-teen stage of life?....that could explain why after 4 years in the league and he is still soo D@MN! timid and shy on the court... :roll:

BlueBlue do you have any update?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
chingsing wrote:
Wow, it has been 2 years. So does anybody have any updates on Yao's romantic life? Does he have a more womanly gf presently? Or did Ye enhance her figure finally? Did he finally get over his 'puppy love' phase of his life yet and go out there and live life as a real man? Or is he still stuck in the pre-teen stage of life?.... that could explain why after 4 years in the league and he is still soo D@MN! timid and shy on the court... :roll:

BlueBlue do you have any update?

Well....then you must have not watched any of Yao Ming's play. Timid and shy ?? When has Yao Ming been timid and shy on court ? He always went up to contest even the fierciest dunks..... Man he's been playing like a beast for these 2 years since you last trolled here. Very often seen on court as aggressive, dominant and full of passion..........

And sorry man....his love for Ye Li has not kindled a bit. Ye Li has moved in Houston and studying English at the University of Houston, and came often to Toyota Centre to watch Yao Ming play.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:24 pm
pru has a fantasy's about yao....

he stalks him... and dreams to be with him

heheheh

Offline Profile