<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Ye li 's breast is too flat like an air port.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:43 am
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
wireonfire wrote:
OOLONG48 wrote:
Just curious!

Have anyone tried to break up a couple in reality? Did you succeed?

I tried to break up my best friend then with his gf. But he had a very "soft ear" that he would always go back to her even he agreed with me on all the her shortcomings.

In the end that kinda ruined our friendship because I became pitiful of him.

wireonfire, thanks for sharing. I think it's called "power of love". Nothing is matter when someone's in love. There is an old phrase in cantonese, 寧教人打仔,莫教人分妻. Very wise, isn't it?

btw, what does you nick mean?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:46 am
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
Viet_Bange, please stop using racial slurs. Thanks!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:28 am
User avatarPosts: 727Location: ShanghaiJoined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:36 am
blueblue wrote:
:lol:

Ye li 's figure is really common.

I think she has no graviation for men.

Yao is too foolish.

PUH...LEASE blueblue...I hope this thread was just a momentary lapse of sanity on your part and is actually not worthy of you...however I fear that you were actually conscious when you posted....Oh deary me...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:42 am
Posts: 141Location: Yao's hometownJoined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:59 pm
pryuen wrote:
kenghis wrote:
WTF? it's not as if Yao Ming is looking for a 奶媽!!! :x

He's in LOVE! Bra size doesn't having any bearing on true love dude! :x

EXACTLY !!!

And as I've said, it's his choice. It's NONE OF ANYBODY'S BUSINESS !!!

It's pathetic to create 2 threads for the SAME subject matter.

Can anybody who can find a girl for Yao can have the same Height as Ye but also have big bra size?I think Ye is cute.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:54 am
Posts: 141Location: Yao's hometownJoined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:59 pm
blueblue wrote:
I just show my own views about it.

I don't want to hurt Ye li.

you guys could see that Yeli isn't pretty at all. Maybe Yaoming love her right now ,but he should have a better girl.

I believe Yao will regret in a few years!

You will see it some day!

You don't know much about the basketball player,Ye is a basketball player of 6-8,contrasting Ye with basketball players around the globe,especially above 6-2,we will find Ye can be the Top cuttest basketball player.
Quote:
If there is some Miss Basketballer Universe,i think Ye Li have the credibility
to win it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 49Location: Brooklyn, NYJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:53 am
Viet_bange wrote:
pryuen wrote:
goodboy wrote:
I guess you're from Hong Kong cuz you know this cantonese slang. C'mon, you this pervert, stop posting this kind of stuff. You're just embarassing all Cantonese-speaking people and all Chinese. What's wrong with you?

Goodboy

Who are you addressing this to??? If it is to Viet_Bange,
then it is obvious he is no Chinese but from Vietnam, and it is not too surprising that a lot of Vietnamese know Cantonese, due to the vicinity of Vietnam with Guangxi and Guangdong !!!

If he is a Chinese, I don't think he will keep using that derogatory term Chinam@n over and over again despite my previous reminders!!! :shock: :evil: :x :twisted:

I call who ever what i want,, if your so busy telling my not tell say shiet o this lil ******* and calling him chinman ..so you only faulitng yet you choose to ignore him say shiet about viet.. how typical of you only to coem to a defense when shiet are say to say about you. :lol:

Man I cannot understand what the hell you posted. Sounded like gibberish.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:28 am
User avatarPosts: 727Location: ShanghaiJoined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:36 am
Aztro wrote:
Viet_bange wrote:
pryuen wrote:
goodboy wrote:
I guess you're from Hong Kong cuz you know this cantonese slang. C'mon, you this pervert, stop posting this kind of stuff. You're just embarassing all Cantonese-speaking people and all Chinese. What's wrong with you?

Goodboy

then it is obvious he is no Chinese but from Vietnam, and it is not too surprising that a lot of Vietnamese know Cantonese, due to the vicinity of Vietnam with Guangxi and Guangdong !!!

If he is a Chinese, I don't think he will keep using that derogatory term Chinam@n over and over again despite my previous reminders!!! :shock: :evil: :x :twisted:

I call who ever what i want,, if your so busy telling my not tell say shiet o this lil ******* and calling him chinman ..so you only faulitng yet you choose to ignore him say shiet about viet.. how typical of you only to coem to a defense when shiet are say to say about you. :lol:

mmm...clear as mud...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 4156Location: Welcome to Ca|i Ca|i!!!!!!!Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:22 pm
this thread should be locked, it is humiliating yao's gf. the starter of this thread is a prick.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:02 pm
User avatarPosts: 49Location: Brooklyn, NYJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:53 am
PengYao wrote:
Aztro wrote:
Viet_bange wrote:
pryuen wrote:
goodboy wrote:

Goodboy

mmm...clear as mud...

Uh... how can mud be clear?.....

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:36 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
blueblue wrote:
pryuen wrote:
voyd wrote:
I think Yao is being a bit foolish here. He's probably still a virgin and Ye is probably his first love. Only that can explain his extreme dedication to her.

Well, Yao Ming said it in his autobiography, in Chapter 11, that Ye Li is the ONLY girl that he has dated and loved so far, since he was 17. It took him 1 year for background research and admiring her from afar, and almost another 6 ~ 9 months for advancing Ye, before she agreed to go out with him.

Yao said that in his book showing he is as common as every young boy. Boys in his age tend to make some commitements.

I can tell you that Yao's former girl is Sui feifei! A shandong coach told me that.

most of the fans here are crazy. I mean none of them could tolerate any different opinions toward Yao. They should calm down and accept others' opinions.

I am not crazy!

And someone said i am jealous of something. But please use your a little bit logical mind, whom i am jealous of?

I am jealous of Yao??? Nope, i am proud he is my compatriot, but i don't admire his height and life which is surrounded by so many followers, and his wealth. Health is forever top priority for us, without health, money is ******.

Listen up, I just made some suggestions for Yao from the standpoint of a man, that he should enjoy his life. He is only 24 years old, most of his time was spent in the court. I admit he is clever , but experiences and intelligence are two things. Yao shouldn't make a commitement right now coz no one could predict what will happen tommorrow.

And actually Chinese aren't more conservative than westerners in terms of sex coz sex is the essence for all humans.

Conservation or openess in sex are always a personal business instead of a national.

Frank speaking i don't mind your criticism toward me coz you guys don't really understand what i am trying to say.

Well man, I'm 30 years old, and I married my first girlfriend 4 years ago. I never played around, and I can truly say I had a LOT of fun during my younger years. I'm happily married right now and we have a beautiful daughter. Who says you need to have sex with a lot of women to have fun?

I'm not gonna impose on you guys to stay virgins until you marry, but I just wanna point out there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that. The way some of you guys talk, it's like not getting laid is something to be ashamed of.

Offline Profile