<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yaoming is too naive in terms of love

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:18 pm
Posts: 357Location: bay areaJoined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:39 pm
yall have to know that Yao is a real traditional person, and he isnt an American. in China, getting rich and banging hoes is not a lifestyle for the rich and famous. Yao, he is not about that, he dedicates his famous lifestyle for the better of his country, not for glamour and glits. but i could tell you this, if he does ever step into the realm of American athletes and how the lifestyle is for them... sh1111t... who knows what could happen.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:19 am
tharock220 wrote:
Dear god no....she's bigger than Yao.

Image[url]

I don't mean Yao should find a girl with big tit.

Really i think Yeli doesn't match Yaoming.

Yao invites her to be with him in U.S., but Ye prefer playing matches back in China.

So why should Yao wait for this girl???

Yao is naive in this!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
blueblue wrote:

Yao invites her to be with him in U.S., but Ye prefer playing matches back in China.

Yao is naive in this!!!

You're absolutely mis-informed on this.

Yao Ming did not invite Ye Li to be in the USA with him. The FACT was
when Ye Li was troubled with her injury, people around her had advised her to withdraw from national team and Shanghai Sharks, go to study in USA, or get married with Yao Ming, and forget about basketball altogether.

Out of her love of the game, Ye Li refused and with the help of Yao Ming, went and had surgery, recovered and fought her way back into the national team.

When asked about her decision, Yao Ming said he respected Ye Li for her bravery and her love of the game and country, and he loves her MORE for that.

So get your FACTS straight first BEFORE you further twist the story around.
:shock: :evil: :x :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:36 pm
pryuen wrote:
blueblue wrote:

Yao is naive in this!!!

You're absolutely mis-informed on this.

Yao Ming did not invite Ye Li to be in the USA with him. The FACT was
when Ye Li was troubled with her injury, people around her had advised her to withdraw from national team and Shanghai Sharks, go to study in USA, or get married with Yao Ming, and forget about basketball altogether.

Out of her love of the game, Ye Li refused and with the help of Yao Ming, went and had surgery, recovered and fought her way back into the national team.

When asked about her decision, Yao Ming said he respected Ye Li for her bravery and her love of the game and country, and he loves her MORE for that.

So get your FACTS straight first BEFORE you further twist the story around.

Man Pry, you never fail to serve people, LOL

BTW, where did Trickstress go?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
lakerfool wrote:

Well, I don't mean to be aggressive and offensive to d@ss and bash on Blueblue.

But if you follow his logic in these 2 threads, you probably find:-

:arrow: He dislikes Ye Li for some inexplicable reasons
:arrow: He talked about Ye Li having a flat breast
:arrow: He thinks Yao Ming should choose another girl
:arrow: He thinks Yao Ming will regret his choice several years down the road

But when people challenged him, he turned around and said "OH, I don't mean Yao Ming should get a girl with big tits", blah, blah, blah, and started to make up things to support his logic.

But did he realize it's NONE of our business to challenge or discuss Yao Ming's choice of his life-long partner in life. PERIOD.

A man does not choose his wife just because of some superficial face or figure. What counts is the internal virtues, the personality, the character and most importantly the feeling and love inside. They were brought up together in the same team; they are both from Shanghai; they have the same love for the game; they have known and love each other for the past 5 years; they have a lot in common. So why we have to add in our own subjective judgement to say: "OH, Yao Ming, you have the WRONG choice. It should be Lauren Jackson and NOT Ye Li. You'll regret for your choice 5 years from now."

IMO, that's very very stupid !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:00 pm
pryuen wrote:
lakerfool wrote:

Well, I don't mean to be aggressive and offensive to d@ss and bash on Blueblue.

But if you follow his logic in these 2 threads, you probably find:-

:arrow: He dislikes Ye Li for some inexplicable reasons
:arrow: He talked about Ye Li having a flat breast
:arrow: He thinks Yao Ming should choose another girl
:arrow: He thinks Yao Ming will regret his choice several years down the road

But when people challenged him, he turned around and said "OH, I don't mean Yao Ming should get a girl with big tits", blah, blah, blah, and started to make up things to support his logic.

But did he realize it's NONE of our business to challenge or discuss Yao Ming's choice of his life-long partner in life. PERIOD.

A man does not choose his wife just because of some superficial face or figure. What counts is the internal virtues, the personality, the character and most importantly the feeling and love inside. They were brought up together in the same team; they are both from Shanghai; they have the same love for the game; they have known and love each other for the past 5 years; they have a lot in common. So why we have to add in our own subjective judgement to say: "OH, Yao Ming, you have the WRONG choice. It should be Lauren Jackson and NOT Ye Li. You'll regret for your choice 5 years from now."

IMO, that's very very stupid !!!

Exactly...Yao is a wise man, and does not choose his wife based on vanity, but on personality, and compatibility...these are the keys to a successful relationship/marriage, not just Sex!!! ahahahah

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 554Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:15 am
lakerfool wrote:
Exactly...Yao is a wise man, and does not choose his wife based on vanity, but on personality, and compatibility...these are the keys to a successful relationship/marriage, not just Sex!!! ahahahah

WHY NOT? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:46 pm
kenghis wrote:
lakerfool wrote:

WHY NOT? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marriage is NOT ONLY about sex. If only for transient sex, one can go for those ONS or hoehouse.

Marriage is a life long thing. Marriage is the uniting of a man and woman who covenant with each other to spend the rest of their lives together to the exclusion of any other similar relationship. Such bonding and deep committment to one another is supposed to be the expression of a love deeper than will be found in any other relationship.

You might have the desire or urge for an ONS with a pretty girl, but it is completely different when you and she have to live under the same roof for the rest of your life. Imagine what it will be if she turns out to be pretty in the face, but completely rubbish inside, and is not the appropriate soul mate for you.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 554Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:15 am
AWWWWWWWWW for heaven's sake, have a sense of humour guys/gals!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:48 pm
kenghis wrote:
AWWWWWWWWW for heaven's sake, have a sense of humour guys/gals!

Well, this forum is filled with young posters that are between 14 ~ 19 years old. So I am just worried that you are amongst one of them, and wrongly believe that marriage or a life-long relationship with your soul mate is ONLY based upon sex !!! :shock: :P :oops: :wink:

Offline Profile