<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yaoming is too naive in terms of love

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 7215Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Dear god no....she's bigger than Yao.

Image[url]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 606Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:37 pm
pryuen wrote:
AndyLau_HARDCORE wrote:
Or these acts might have been planned by the Chinese Government to hide their agenda of genetic selection. I mean, I don't see a better mate for Ye.. maybe Zhang Haixia.

C'MON...NOT another stupid comment, pleeeeeease.

Zheng Haixia is 37 years old ALREADY. And though China is still a 1-party totalitarian government, they don't fix marriages like these anymore. :shock: :evil: :x :twisted:

Your statement just contradicted itself. Being a totalitarian government.. you never know what they're planning. I'm sure even the CIA does some things that are unimaginable by our standards.

Who are you to judge what is a stupid comment and what is not?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:44 pm
tharock220 wrote:
Dear god no....she's bigger than Yao.

Image[url]

She's 6'8 I believe.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
AndyLau_HARDCORE wrote:
pryuen wrote:
AndyLau_HARDCORE wrote:
Or these acts might have been planned by the Chinese Government to hide their agenda of genetic selection. I mean, I don't see a better mate for Ye.. maybe Zhang Haixia.

Zheng Haixia is 37 years old ALREADY. And though China is still a 1-party totalitarian government, they don't fix marriages like these anymore. :shock: :evil: :x :twisted:

Your statement just contradicted itself. Being a totalitarian government.. you never know what they're planning. I'm sure even the CIA does some things that are unimaginable by our standards.

Because you say the best mate for Ye is Zheng Haixia. And that is a STUPID statement, as Ye and Zheng are noth FEMALE !!! ROFLMAO !!!! :shock: :P :P :P :oops: :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:59 am
User avatarPosts: 554Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:15 am
Zheng Haixia, I've been trying to find her name for so long since I last watch her play about 10 years ago. Man she's a beast on the court. She always had a smile during a game.

And what's with these posts about Yao's love life and trying to turn him into a playa? :evil:

This is so stupid...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:10 am
User avatarPosts: 636Location: Expect more than others think is possible.Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:38 am
i second that. people, stop worrying about Yao love life, worry about your own.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:57 am
pryuen wrote:
AndyLau_HARDCORE wrote:
pryuen wrote:
AndyLau_HARDCORE wrote:

Because you say the best mate for Ye is Zheng Haixia. And that is a STUPID statement, as Ye and Zheng are noth FEMALE !!! ROFLMAO !!!! :shock: :P :P :P :oops: :wink:

Okay I agree.. that was retarded. :oops: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:28 am
User avatarPosts: 3406Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:22 pm
Now that the annoying Troll, TaiwanFOCUS/Liang911, has been banned, blueblue has taken upon himself to be the resident jerk---flame thrower.ImageImageImage

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 554Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:15 am
where do you guys get these cool emoticons man? :roll:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 150Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:03 pm
Man I'm glad the season is gonna start soon. We're really running low on topics to talk about. No offense to anyone, but this is a pretty absurd topic and really stretching the boundaries of "100% dedicated to Yao Ming's life in the NBA".

Offline Profile