<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  did yao really say racist comment?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:29 pm
jackie chan: wassup my nigguh
bartender: wut did u just say?!!!!!
jackie chan: umm....wassup my nigguh?

.....bartender starts to whup jackies *****, but fortunately jackie can fite and beats the ****** outta him!

the lesson is.....dont say that word unless ur strapped! :D

instead of that word, say f u c k face! its much more appropriate haha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:54 pm
Posts: 46Location: bay areaJoined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:42 pm
SuperMinh wrote:
i don't know what the fuss is about even if Yao said it. Asians are more black than white in my opinion. Maybe because I grew up in the hood. On the playgrouds and in urban schools, its perfectly normal for blacks to call themselves niggas and they sure didn't mind me calling them niggas. shoot, they would call me nigga sometimes and even some of my asian friends. perhaps its the younger generation and i've heard debates that people nowadays forget the stinging mental injuries this word used to cause in the past. i grew up in a new generation so i don't think so. I think its more detrimental to call someone a monkey than a nigga. in any case, blacks and asians are in the same fight, we're all trying to make american society tilt more in our favor and the only way is to have more minority leaders in govt.

thats how i think. but its like more and more asians are becoming pro-white. its funny because my instructor for the asian american class has kept it real. saying how asians are just a bunch of freeloaders. and its true! if you think about it, blacks and latinos are the ones who really fought strong and gave us the rights from segragation to ethnic studies. and what do most asians do? they get into the good schools, dont say and word, and now wants to seperate themselves from the other minorities leaning towards the white supremacy. sometimes i think its a shame and the reason why asians are on the bottom of the political triangle.

Offline Profile