<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  What about Yao's parents???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:05 am
User avatarPosts: 134Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:50 pm
What has not been talked about a lot in this forum is about his father and mother. What are their opnion about Yao playing for the Rockets and the CNT? How do they view his (ex)teammates such as Steve and Cuttino? I know they're both professional basketball player in China but what kind of acheivement/goals have they gained? Most importantly, what expectation do they have for their own son Yao Ming? I've tried searching but I don't even know their names. If ayone have any little information about/regarding Yao's parents please post them in here. Thanks-

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:14 am
User avatarPosts: 134Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:50 pm
Here's a small article I found...

"The only son to mother Fang Feng Di, and father Yao Zhi Yuan, Yao was introduced to basketball at an early age as he was growing up as an abnormally tall child. His parents, both of whom stood over six feet tall, flourished as successful basketball stars in their own right. Fang Feng Di, who stood at 6'3", played at the center position on China's national women's team, while Yao Zhi Yuan made a mark for himself as a 6'7" sharpshooter while playing for a local team in Shanghai."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:05 pm
Posts: 1502Location: San Diego CAJoined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:51 pm
Interview Yao Ming's friend's friend's cousin's brother of Timmy who is also the nephew of John ***** who happens to be someones dad while you are at it.

Ummm wtf...

Offline Profile WWW