<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao Shall Be President of China After Retiring

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:26 am
Posts: 1502Location: San Diego CAJoined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:51 pm
yao1fan wrote:
SuperMinh wrote:
Yao will not ever be President of China....he should become US citizen and run for Governor of Texas.

Good idea! If California can have the Terminator for Governor, we can have the Dominator for Governor. I would vote for him, knowing he will at least do better than the previous Governor of Texas who now sits in the White House.

Dominator??? wtf??? You mean Shaq?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:30 am
User avatarPosts: 636Location: Expect more than others think is possible.Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:38 am
shaq will always be known mostly as Diesel and somtimes as MDE, so yeah, maybe in a couple years people will refer to Yao as Da Dominator....or maybe another catchy nickname like smooth, or the great tower....or how about Chairman Yao, the ruler of the NBA!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 1502Location: San Diego CAJoined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:51 pm
SuperMinh wrote:
shaq will always be known mostly as Diesel and somtimes as MDE, so yeah, maybe in a couple years people will refer to Yao as Da Dominator....or maybe another catchy nickname like smooth, or the great tower....or how about Chairman Yao, the ruler of the NBA!!

No... just no.

Hes Yao.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:24 am
User avatarPosts: 1027Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:06 am
wudude wrote:
lakerfool wrote:
Snackbar wrote:
Yes George Bush got elected.

yea, if George Bush gets re-elected, than i will question the laws of physics, how men think, God, and everything around it....

if George W. gets re-elected, than anything is possible!!!

Everyone jumps into the bandwagon on dissing Bush but if you guys study enough of American history you realize Bush isn't even close to bad compare to other presidents in the past by a stretch.

Honestly I don't know much about history but I do hear unfriendly comments on Bushie every so often. while admitting that I dont' have a very good impression on Bushie (did the "ie" spoil my Canadian Identity here?), I won't mind learning sincerely about Bush's goodies goodies. If you're willing to teach then I'll be all ears.

Offline Profile