<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao the Video Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:17 am
Posts: 1319Location: New YorkJoined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:52 pm
i keep reading that yao loves to play computer games in his free time. he mentions CS and WC3 as his favorites. for those of you that play WC, do you think yao plays on bnet? if he does, what race do you think yao plays? do you think he trash talks when he plays? you know, one of those punks on bnet that always talks about your mama. i wonder if yao is as competitive when playing video games as when he's on the bball court. i wonder when he's playing WC, he hides buildings at the end just to frustrate you when he's losing. as for CS, i don't really play that. but if you do, please add your comments on what kind of player you think yao would be. and last but not least, do you think you can kick yao's butt in <insert your favorite game here> and why.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:55 am
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
Yao will be the sorta player that never talks, and always gets his ***** handed to him by elite gamers like me.

For WC3, I think he is a sorta orcish player, dumb dumb, big big, green green sorta guy

For CS? I think he is the sort that camps alot, and say sorry when he kills somebody. and always gets owned by bad mofos like me with a Mp5

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 4:22 am
He does get on battle net he has been playing as the elves this week I beleive. He like playing games pretty competitively but to him a game is just a game not like that situation at some internet cafe where one group of CS people after the game came back and did a drive by on the opposing CS group.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 4:31 am
oj411 wrote:
He does get on battle net he has been playing as the elves this week I beleive. He like playing games pretty competitively but to him a game is just a game not like that situation at some internet cafe where one group of CS people after the game came back and did a drive by on the opposing CS group.

really?? when did that happen? that's crazy!
how do u know he is playing as the elves this week?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:56 am
User avatarPosts: 87Location: BeiJing,ChinaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:53 am
i dont think yao is a snipper when he play cs
i think he would hold a ak47 go up and down to kill any body he could see(include his teammate)in a moment.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:04 pm
Yao Ming doesn't play online. Yao probably just whips Colin into a quivering, whimpering, crybaby, and then Yao screams at Colin, "Who's your Daddy?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 368Location: Fort BraggJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:35 pm
:arrow:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:37 am
User avatarPosts: 67Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Since Yao's games of choice are probably a reflection of his interests, I think that his favorite game has to be this:

I mean what game can combine his two favorite interests into one kick ***** fighting thriller of a game. Then again I could probably beat Yao using my deadly combo of punch, punch, punch, kick, kick, kick.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 971Location: New York & PhilippinesJoined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:17 pm
WarCraft?

Yao needs to play Command & Conquer: Generals with factions like USA & China vs the terrorist organization called GLA. The Chinese faction got these gigantic tanks called Overlords and they can crush Abrams like soda cans.

But for Yao to become more agressive he needs to play voilent military shooter games: Rainbow6, Ghost Recon, Delta Force, Vietcong, and etc.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 87Location: BeiJing,ChinaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:53 am
yes, yao like play warcraft, when he is in shanghai shake he always play warcraft with his teammate.
but what disappointed, i think yao dosen't play it with his teammate in rox.
i dont thing francise and mobley and someone in rox like pc game.

and i think yao's favorite is Cs.
because,when you play CS you could have some tactics or strategy such as you are playing basketball. especaly when you play CS 5 vs 5.

Offline Profile