<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Home Sweet Home at Windsor Park Lakes?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:31 pm
stream wrote:
OOLONG48 wrote:
superjohn wrote:
stream wrote:
Yao is becoming a little more of an American boy now! He just needs to be careful how he spends his money and what hobbies to get into.

Well, there is no need to worry about that.

I agree. I read somewhere that Yao's parents still do all the housework themselves. Why don't they hire a helper? Frugality. It's in his blood!

As millions and millions of dollars come Yao's way, his whole family will need four life times to spend it all away in material things.
One thing I fear is gambling, which is evil as hell and makes one's wealth quickly evaporates!!

Charles Barkley visits Las Vegas a lot from what I heard.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:13 am
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
stream wrote:
As millions and millions of dollars come Yao's way, his whole family will need four life times to spend it all away in material things.
One thing I fear is gambling, which is evil as hell and makes one's wealth quickly evaporates!!

There are many ways to lose your money. Like hire Jabbar's accountant. :lol: Don't worry! CEO of Team Yao will watch how he spends his money. Who is this CEO? His mother! :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
He lives in Katy. He goes alot to the Best Buy there, and has a favorite place to get his hair cut. It makes sense. The residents there are more down-to-earth, and take care of his privacy pretty well.
(Hope it's okay that I spilled it... I don't think anyone is going to be stalking the Best Buy in Katy. Oh, wait... if anyone did, it would be me!!! :lol: )

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:17 am
hey who spilled the beans at the hair salon he goes to?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:39 am
Posts: 224Location: houstonJoined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:49 pm
Yao probably gets his haircut at a back room in a hair salon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:06 am
User avatarPosts: 657Location: USAJoined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:12 am
xraymom wrote:
He lives in Katy. He goes alot to the Best Buy there, and has a favorite place to get his hair cut. It makes sense. The residents there are more down-to-earth, and take care of his privacy pretty well.
(Hope it's okay that I spilled it... I don't think anyone is going to be stalking the Best Buy in Katy. Oh, wait... if anyone did, it would be me!!! :lol: )

Too funny, XRayMom. :lol:

Maybe I should fly over there and help you pull a stakeout. Imagine that: two ladies camping around Best Buys like frantic, derelict teens awaiting a Bruce Springsteen concert. Come to think of it, it might actually be fun. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:24 pm
Haha, that's too funny!... can I join you guys at the stakeout :shock: Well, you know, 2 woman at Best Buy is bound to raise suspicion :wink:

Katy huh? I've been playing with the idea of moving to Houston, maybe I should look for housing there (not becuz of Yao and da rox, OK?!)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
Katy's really nice. It's got a very small-town feel. Only thing is, you have to forgive continuous road construction, and it's a pretty long commute with heavy traffic.
Hey, Nikky and GoYao, I'll meet you there! GoYao, that's a good point about girls looking suspicious at the Best Buy, so you can be our cover... Everyone will just assume Nikky and I are sharing you! :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 657Location: USAJoined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:12 am
I wonder if my younger brother can bring back some night vision goggles when he returns home. Heck, he'll probably help us, considering he loves basketball far more than me. Thus, our roster will consist of XRayMom with a super-sized net, GoYao in a debonair tuxedo, my brother and me in camouflage gear -- there's nothing conspicuous about that!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:17 am
xraymom wrote:
...Everyone will just assume Nikky and I are sharing you! :oops:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Offline Profile