<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Home Sweet Home at Windsor Park Lakes?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:25 am
Nikky wrote:

Oh c'mon now, keep your bro at home, I like Xray's idea better :wink:

Do bring the night vision goggles and the M-16; oh wait, forget the M-16 :oops:

Um, moi in a tux? Not since the HS prom... but I guess I could go for the style SF was wearing :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:27 am
User avatarPosts: 657Location: USAJoined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:12 am
GoYao wrote:
Nikky wrote:

Oh c'mon now, keep your bro at home, I like Xray's idea better :wink:

:lol: Your call, GoYao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Pryuen,

You are very resourceful - can you post any articles of Yao's hi-rise apartment that is near the Toyota Center? I know he has had it for over 1 year now.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:50 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
TheRoxRedGlare wrote:
Pryuen,

You are very resourceful - can you post any articles of Yao's hi-rise apartment that is near the Toyota Center? I know he has had it for over 1 year now.

I have not heard or read Yao Ming bought any hi-rise apartment near the Toyota Centre. It is only you who said he had done so.

I only read for multiple times in those articles in Chinese websites that for sake of convenience that he needed not drive from home (i.e. at Windsor Park & Lake) to Toyota Centre for his matches or team practices, he rented a sort-of permanent suite at the Hilton Americas Houston on the Lamar Street which is just adjacent the Toyota Centre, where he stayed for rest, short nap, lunches or dinners.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:04 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

In case you want to know how Hilton Americas Houston looks like...here you're. In the 2nd photo, you actually can get a glimpse of Toyota Centre at the left hand corner.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Thanks Pryuen! Man, the Hilton is right across the street from the Toyota Center. The media in H-Town rightfully protects the player's residence. I only heard that Yao has an apartment near the Toyota Center. There were no local reports that he actually stayed at a hotel. Thanks for the clarification.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:02 pm
Mirtheart thinks Yao lives in Sugarland. He actually lives in a gated community in West Houston near Katy.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 2750Location: HoustonJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:51 pm
Ya I got that8

Offline Profile YIM