Author Message

<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao Ming and NBA Partner to Open NBA Yao School in China

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
Any new endorsements contracts for Yao Ming besides these?


Just last month, San Francisco-based TutorGroup, the premiere online education platform and largest English-language learning institution in the world had signed a partnership agreement with Yao Ming.

In the framework of the partnership, Yao Ming will be the global image spokesperson for TutorGroup, and TutorGroup and Yao will jointly provide 30,000 English-language lessons to students of the Yao Foundation free of charge, delivering English-language lessons across China, including rural areas.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140115006416/en

Commercial ads posters and sign-boards are already appearing
EVERYWHERE.

And you think this kind of endorsement/partnership is just worth RMB 10K ???? :roll: :roll: :roll:


Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm
Posts: 18058Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:
Any new endorsements contracts for Yao Ming besides these?


Just last month, San Francisco-based TutorGroup, the premiere online education platform and largest English-language learning institution in the world had signed a partnership agreement with Yao Ming.

In the framework of the partnership, Yao Ming will be the global image spokesperson for TutorGroup, and TutorGroup and Yao will jointly provide 30,000 English-language lessons to students of the Yao Foundation free of charge, delivering English-language lessons across China, including rural areas.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140115006416/en

Commercial ads posters and sign-boards are already appearing
EVERYWHERE.

And you think this kind of endorsement/partnership is just worth RMB 10K ???? :roll: :roll: :roll:




Yao Ming sure knows how to make money from the people. A lot of hardworking Chinese students want to improve their English. Of course, Yao Ming will pounce on this big chance to make a ton of endorsements for himself.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

Yao Ming sure knows how to make money from the people. A lot of hardworking Chinese students want to improve their English. Of course, Yao Ming will pounce on this big chance to make a ton of endorsements for himself.




THAT'S FVCKING STUPID AND BLASPHEMOUS TO WHY Yao Ming agreed to co-operate with TutorGroup. :twisted: :x :evil:

Image

Even though there had not been any disclosure of the monetary terms of the partnership/endorsement between the TutorGroup and Yao Foundation,
Yao Ming had explicitly expressed earlier that the reason why he accepted and signed with TutorGroup as their Global Image spokesperson was that reciprocally he could bring TutorGroup offerings: VIPABC on-line English lessons FREE OF CHARGE to the poor school children of the Yao Foundation Project Hope primary schools and other poor children from Project Hope primary schools of his annual Yao Foundation Project Hope Primary School basketball season, as qualified English teachers are rare to find for those poor kids in the poor and backward rural regions of China.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:04 pm
Posts: 18058Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:

Yao Ming sure knows how to make money from the people. A lot of hardworking Chinese students want to improve their English. Of course, Yao Ming will pounce on this big chance to make a ton of endorsements for himself.




THAT'S FVCKING STUPID AND BLASPHEMOUS TO WHY Yao Ming agreed to co-operate with TutorGroup. :twisted: :x :evil:

Even though there had not been any disclosure of the monetary terms of the partnership/endorsement between the TutorGroup and Yao Foundation,
Yao Ming had explicitly expressed earlier that the reason why he accepted and signed with TutorGroup as their Global Image spokesperson was that reciprocally he could bring TutorGroup offerings: VIPABC on-line English lessons FREE OF CHARGE to the poor school children of the Yao Foundation Project Hope primary schools and other poor children from Project Hope primary schools of his annual Yao Foundation Project Hope Primary School basketball season, as qualified English teachers are rare to find for those poor kids in the poor and backward rural regions of China.


So how much is his endorsement contract worth? If not RMB 10,000 then how much?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

So how much is his endorsement contract worth? If not RMB 10,000 then how much?


CAN'T YOU READ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

pryuen wrote:

Even though there had not been any disclosure of the monetary terms of the partnership/endorsement between the TutorGroup and Yao Foundation.....


Like bobliu said, it's BEYOND STUPIDITY and COMPLETE LACK OF COMMON SENSE to think such endorsement/partnership of having Yao Ming as its Global Image spokesperson would only worth RMB 10K !!!!

All I could say about you is that you're are
BRAIN DEAD !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 18058Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
You moron, you can't even read. How much did Yao Ming receive for this endorsement contract? Just tell us if you know. If you don't, then just admit it and STFU.

pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:

So how much is his endorsement contract worth? If not RMB 10,000 then how much?


CAN'T YOU READ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Like bobliu said, it's BEYOND STUPIDITY and COMPLETE LACK OF COMMON SENSE to think such endorsement/partnership of having Yao Ming as its Global Image spokesperson would only worth RMB 10K !!!!

All I could say about you is that you're are
BRAIN DEAD !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:



Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 3 of 3
26 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum