Author Message

<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Does pryuen post in this twitter account?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 am
Posts: 15302Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
Does pryuen post in this twitter account?

https://twitter.com/yaomingmania


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:06 am
User avatarPosts: 868Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuens twitter will be in red fonts with a ton of emoticons


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:49 am
User avatarPosts: 56036Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
GET A LIFE, DOUCHEBAGS !!! :twisted: :x :evil:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:30 pm
Posts: 15302Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
How many of you follow this yaomingmania twitter account?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 15085Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
I don't use twitter.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:45 pm
Posts: 15302Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
But you can now connect with yaomingmania through facebook and twitter.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 56036Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
Does pryuen post in this twitter account?

https://twitter.com/yaomingmania


DOUCHEBAG AKA 傻B !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHAT
do you mean did I post in this Twitter account ???

Are you suggesting that I'm John, the owner/system administrator of this site YMM??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is the Twitter account that John set for Yao Ming Mania.

EVERY
of its posts were the SAME as the headlines/updates that John posted on the front page of YMM, which implied whenever John completed posting an update to the YMM front page, he would add an entry/link to the yaoming twitter account.

By doing so, it created another channel for attracting MORE readership/hit rate to YMM.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:40 pm
Posts: 15302Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:
Does pryuen post in this twitter account?

https://twitter.com/yaomingmania


DOUCHEBAG AKA 傻B !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHAT
do you mean did I post in this Twitter account ???

Are you suggesting that I'm John, the owner/system administrator of this site YMM??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is the Twitter account that John set for Yao Ming Mania.

EVERY
of its posts were the SAME as the headlines/updates that John posted on the front page of YMM, which implied whenever John completed posting an update to the YMM front page, he would add an entry/link to the yaoming twitter account.

By doing so, it created another channel for attracting MORE readership/hit rate to YMM.


It seems you don't even know that these facebook and twitter accounts were created.

Do you even have such social media accounts?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 56036Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

It seems you don't even know that these facebook and twitter accounts were created.

Do you even have such social media accounts?


DOUCHEBAG AKA 傻B !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHICH of your C eye 屎眼
suggested that I don't know about the existence of https://twitter.com/yaomingmania or http://www.facebook.com/YaoMania, which are accounts set up by John for the purpose of attracting MORE readership/hit rate for YMM??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I used to follow these 2 accounts UNTIL China banned Facebook and Twitter in 2009.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:16 pm
Posts: 15302Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:

It seems you don't even know that these facebook and twitter accounts were created.

Do you even have such social media accounts?


DOUCHEBAG AKA 傻B !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHICH of your C eye 屎眼
suggested that I don't know about the existence of https://twitter.com/yaomingmania or http://www.facebook.com/YaoMania, which are accounts set up by John for the purpose of attracting MORE readership/hit rate for YMM??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I used to follow these 2 accounts UNTIL China banned Facebook and Twitter in 2009.


Smart people in China can easily bypass the banning of facebook and twitter. It seems you don't even know how to do it.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 1 of 3
25 posts
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum