<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  has Yao ever been to a nightclub?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:25 pm
I think he has, but i'm going to ask the experts here.

I'm pretty sure in his NBA Career he has went to a nightclub with Francis and Mobley and Maybe even McGrady.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:57 am
Posts: 120Location: houston, texas mothafucka that's where i stay!Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:01 am
tmacrockets0115 wrote:
I think he has, but i'm going to ask the experts here.

I'm pretty sure in his NBA Career he has went to a nightclub with Francis and Mobley and Maybe even McGrady.

I don't know about nightclubs but hes been to bars with the players. Francis use to say that Yao didn't like going out to clubs but ladies everywhere kept asking for him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:17 am
Posts: 299Location: mineapolisJoined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:56 am
seing yao at the club is like seing shaq make his free throws even worse it's like snoop dogg wearing RED....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:08 am
Does Yao go to the bars in Houston?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:12 am
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
superjohn wrote:

he often goes to Yao Restaurant and Bar in houston.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:17 pm
seiya wrote:
superjohn wrote:

he often goes to Yao Restaurant and Bar in houston.

This is not a bar where trendy people meet each other. Yao needs to get more trendy and dress much better.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP_bbZ8jlS8

Well in an interview on TV back end September in China, when asked how he spent his leisure in Houston or when he's on away games in some other US cities, he said he did not have much to do for pastime in Houston; he just stayed home with his family, reading, listening to music and surfing the Internet, playing computer games.

But when the team went on away games, then sometimes he would go out dining with Uncle Mutombo, or accompany Uncle Mutombo to night clubs, and he would just sit and watch Uncle Mutombo dancing......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:32 am
pryuen wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP_bbZ8jlS8

Well in an interview on TV back end September in China, when asked how he spent his leisure in Houston or when he's on away games in some other US cities, he said he did not have much to do for pastime in Houston; he just stayed home with his family, reading, listening to music and surfing the Internet, playing computer games.

But when the team went on away games, then sometimes he would go out dining with Uncle Mutombo, or accompany Uncle Mutombo to night clubs, and he would just sit and watch Uncle Mutombo dancing......

Yao should be more creative in spending his leisure time. This way he an play better on the court.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:30 am
I am interested in what Sun and YI are doing in their free-time.

You know Yi walking into the bucks' dancers changing room is no coincoidence. he is hitting those babes.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:02 am
There are many clubs in Shanghai these days.

Offline Profile