<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao Stalked

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Posts: 2750Location: HoustonJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:51 pm
I cannot believe this but 4 stupid fans followed Yao home after the last game. Ask Yao and his mother for pictures and autographs. What I don't understand is why Yao allows this to happen? Doesn't the dude have security at his Sugarland home? Some nutjob could have gone there and kidnapped Yao and held him for ransom. Or worse, stabbed him like that idiot German dude did to Monica Seles. Where are the security guards? Security gates? Bodyguards? Yao is worth too much money to go walking around like an ordinary citizen.

I am sure that after those hooligans left that inside he and his mother were very concerned about this violation of his privacy! Not to mention that the Rockets front office is sure to take note of this as well as the CBA and NBA. You just cannot have your star player and star attractions at risk like this.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Some attention whore claimed that he regretted that he could not join his friends but posted pictures of his friends in Big Yao's garage taking pictures with Big Yao and Big Yao's Mom, and sort of endorsed the "project" to be a funny and crazy heroic.........

As a result,
99.99% of the CCCCCClutchfan sites' posters pooped in and bombarded the guy for intruding Big Yao's privacy, and that thread was 20 some pages over 2 days' time. :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 245Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 am
mirthheart wrote:
I cannot believe this but 4 stupid fans followed Yao home after the last game. Ask Yao and his mother for pictures and autographs. What I don't understand is why Yao allows this to happen? Doesn't the dude have security at his Sugarland home? Some nutjob could have gone there and kidnapped Yao and held him for ransom. Or worse, stabbed him like that idiot German dude did to Monica Seles. Where are the security guards? Security gates? Bodyguards? Yao is worth too much money to go walking around like an ordinary citizen.

I am sure that after those hooligans left that inside he and his mother were very concerned about this violation of his privacy! Not to mention that the Rockets front office is sure to take note of this as well as the CBA and NBA. You just cannot have your star player and star attractions at risk like this.

lol at the thought of someone kidnapping a 7'6" man.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
pryuen wrote:
Some attention whore claimed that he regretted that he could not join his friends but posted pictures of his friends in Big Yao's garage taking pictures with Big Yao and Big Yao's Mom, and sort of endorsed the "project" to be a funny and crazy heroic.........

As a result,
99.99% of the CCCCCClutchfan sites' posters pooped in and bombarded the guy for intruding Big Yao's privacy, and that thread was 20 some pages over 2 days' time. :P

How in the hell did these punks get in Yao's garage? He lives in a security gated community, unless these punks lived in the same community.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:48 am
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Initially I was not aware of this incident. But I have spoken to several sources who have knowledge of it.

Due to protecting Yao's safety, I can only comment a little about the incident.

Yao made the mistake of not being alert while driving to identify if anyone was following him during his drive home from a late evening game.

The fans parked their car out in the street in front of Yao's house and opened their window as Yao, Yao's mom, and Yao's girlfriend exited the car parked in the garage. These fans asked Yao if they could take a picture with him. Yao was in shock that these fans followed him from the Toyota Center to his house (approximately a 30 minute drive).

Yao could have very easily have closed the garage door on them and call the Police, but he decided to go ahead and have them take a picture. They also asked Yao's mom if they could take a picture together and she agreed (she and Yao wanted them to take their picture and then leave the gated community). Yao did tell these fans that they were trespassing on his property and if they followed him again, he would call the police.

Unlike these fans, fans in Houston are very respectable to Yao's privacy and they generally do not bother him when he is eating out in public. They will ask him for his autograph when he is entering or exiting the establishment, but not when he has been served his food and is eating.

But fans following Yao, especially to his home, can only be defined as Stalking, and that is crossing the line of poor fan behavior!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:41 am
Who are these punks? Men? Women? Age?

A bunch of dorks and geeks comes to mind, but need verification...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:30 pm
GoYao wrote:
Who are these punks? Men? Women? Age?

A bunch of dorks and geeks comes to mind, but need verification...

3 males of middle eastern-american descent, legitimate Rox and Yao fans.

1 is in his late teens, 2 early 20's - possibly university students.

I would post their picture, but I don't want to give them any more publicity for their foolish behavior or encourage others to do the same thing!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Posts: 2750Location: HoustonJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:51 pm
TheRoxRedGlare wrote:
Initially I was not aware of this incident. But I have spoken to several sources who have knowledge of it.

Due to protecting Yao's safety, I can only comment a little about the incident.

Yao made the mistake of not being alert while driving to identify if anyone was following him during his drive home from a late evening game.

The fans parked their car out in the street in front of Yao's house and opened their window as Yao, Yao's mom, and Yao's girlfriend exited the car parked in the garage. These fans asked Yao if they could take a picture with him. Yao was in shock that these fans followed him from the Toyota Center to his house (approximately a 30 minute drive).

Yao could have very easily have closed the garage door on them and call the Police, but he decided to go ahead and have them take a picture. They also asked Yao's mom if they could take a picture together and she agreed (she and Yao wanted them to take their picture and then leave the gated community). Yao did tell these fans that they were trespassing on his property and if they followed him again, he would call the police.

Unlike these fans, fans in Houston are very respectable to Yao's privacy and they generally do not bother him when he is eating out in public. They will ask him for his autograph when he is entering or exiting the establishment, but not when he has been served his food and is eating.

But fans following Yao, especially to his home, can only be defined as Stalking, and that is crossing the line of poor fan behavior!

Wow that is some pretty detailed info there! How did you get the inside story like that? Are you with Team Yao? LOL

I assume that Yao will be making some changes as to his security from now on. Those guards at the Windsor Lakes property should be flogged for not checking the cars before they enter. I thought that these gated communities were supposed to keep out stupid people like this. Isn't that how they keep out idiots in Malibu from bothering the movie stars that live there? You know Yao should have a security team and I am suprised that he does not in order to let something like this happen. Either that or his security team is inept. I would think that Rockets Management is very concerned about this incident as would the Chinese gov't that views Yao as a national treasure.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:21 pm
Stalker revealed ...

stalker is names some guy .. Pruyuen.. he climbed over the fence an stole Yao underwear... !!!

he wear it over his head at night as he sniffs it .....while looking at phots of Yao shirtless

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:08 am
blizzard, stop it and get lost!

i bet you want to sniff pryuen's jock.

Offline Profile