<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  YAO; A LIFE IN TWO WORLDS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 62Location: ShytownJoined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:18 pm
This might be a repost but i just recently bought the book (Yao;a life in two worlds) on ebay. It has not arrived yet. Has anyone read it yet?

Whether or not this book is interesting, I'll still read it. Just wanna know what people thought of this book. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:13 pm
iloveyao wrote:
This might be a repost but i just recently bought the book (Yao;a life in two worlds) on ebay. It has not arrived yet. Has anyone read it yet?

Whether or not this book is interesting, I'll still read it. Just wanna know what people thought of this book. :D
I loved the book and have read it through a couple times. When you read it it feels like Yao is having a conversation with you. It was very enjoyable to read.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:19 pm
ahh sweet! thanks!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:32 pm
After I got the book, I throw away the bible under the pillow and put Yao's Two World Book instead. It's my bible. I read 10 pages every day b4 sleep. When I finish the whole book, I start over again, for 3 years already.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
iloveyao wrote:

A good read, although that book was released about 4 yrs ago. You may even get some information about how Yao likes to read message board threads and what screen names he uses! :lol: :shock: :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:09 am
hahahaha! nahhhh its coo. Eventually I will find out what his sn is! MWUAHAHA! lol

I know this book came out awhile ago but just decided to buy it recently. I was never really into basketball till about two years ago. I bought Year of the Yao and liked it ALOT. So was just wondering how this book is going to be. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
iloveyao wrote:
hahahaha! nahhhh its coo. Eventually I will find out what his sn is! MWUAHAHA! lol

I know this book came out awhile ago but just decided to buy it recently. I was never really into basketball till about two years ago. I bought Year of the Yao and liked it ALOT. So was just wondering how this book is going to be. :)

I am being serious - he has a brief mention in the book about message boards and screen names. He also discusses his relationship with his girlfriend. 8)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:31 pm
yeah, like he was actually pryuen in disgise

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:56 pm
battousai wrote:
yeah, like he was actually pryuen in disgise

Why do you all trash Pryuen like that? That's wrong. :evil:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:48 am
that's not a bash or cheapshot. I am exactly given pryuen credit. I don't know how u draw that conclusion. perhaps, self proclaimation?

Offline Profile