<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Yao Ming celebrates his birthday by training

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:12 am
User avatarPosts: 1991Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:55 pm
Previous quotes:

When asked about his birthday, he said he already celebrated it in Beijing with some close friends before coming to Harbin. "Don't ask me how I spent that day, only because I want to spend a birthday that truly belongs to myself." He emphasized on the word "myself".

"In the past year, we got crushed by South Koreans in the Asian Games, and I had my NBA rookie season and All-Star Game. But I don't want to remember my past birthdays, it's meaningless and too tiresome."

"22 years old

Last edited by sinobball on Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 397Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:17 pm
Thank you for the news, sinoball! You are great!! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Yun wrote:

By far, Sinobball, you must be one of the very few remaining sane, clean yet crazy Yao Ming fans left on this forum, as everyone of us are now counting our sins whether we have offended or insulted some other posters so as to seek forgiveness from John and XrayMom in the newly created confession forum: Amnesty Day Is Here !!!!

As usual, my kudo & thanks for the most up-to-date news & photos about Yao Ming !!!!
:shock: :P 8) :D :roll: :lol: :wink: :oops: :!:

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:44 pm
pryuen wrote:
Yun wrote:

By far, Sinobball, you must be one of the very few remaining sane, clean yet crazy Yao Ming fans left on this forum, as everyone of us are now counting our sins whether we have offended or insulted some other posters so as to seek forgiveness from John and XrayMom in the newly created confession forum: Amnesty Day Is Here !!!!

As usual, my kudo & thanks for the most up-to-date news & photos about Yao Ming !!!!
:shock: :P 8) :D :roll: :lol: :wink: :oops: :!:

hey pryuen, do you think I am as clean as you are, hahaha?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

hey pryuen, do you think I am as clean as you are, hahaha?

OOPPSS !!!! My praise for Sinobball must have offended a lot other sane, clean and crazy Yao Ming fans on this forum !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Of course, SuperJohn, even though sometimes we have different opinions on some subject matters, at least I don't think we have offended and insulted each and other, but instead we carried out our debate/arguement reasonably and logically, right ???

I ENJOYED THOSE DEBATES/ARGUEMENT WITH YOU IN THE PAST !!! :shock: :P 8) :lol: :roll: :D :wink: :oops: :!:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 4156Location: Welcome to Ca|i Ca|i!!!!!!!Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:22 pm
great news, I like to read article about yao. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile