Author Message

<  Yao's impact on the Asian community  ~  Yao Ming fans in San Diego

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Anybody seen the San Diego old rox unis? Those were sweet and I wish the rox would wear those.

They do wear those in retro nights.

Nah i mean the older ones, with the dark green and yellow.Old school man.
Like dis except without the short shorts:
Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Anybody seen the San Diego old rox unis? Those were sweet and I wish the rox would wear those.

They do wear those in retro nights.

Nah i mean the older ones, with the dark green and yellow.Old school man.
Like dis except without the short shorts:
Image

Those sucks.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Anybody seen the San Diego old rox unis? Those were sweet and I wish the rox would wear those.

They do wear those in retro nights.

Nah i mean the older ones, with the dark green and yellow.Old school man.
Like dis except without the short shorts:
Image

Those sucks.

I just though it would look good cuz sometime you get tired of red all the time, and just wanna kick with some vibrant green and yellow.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:39 am
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Yao wouldn't look good in that uniform.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
Yao wouldn't look good in that uniform.


What uni do you like then?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
Yao wouldn't look good in that uniform.


What uni do you like then?


Yao look pretty good in the current red Rockets uniform.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
Yao wouldn't look good in that uniform.


What uni do you like then?


Yao look pretty good in the current red Rockets uniform.


How about black and white unis? :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
Yao wouldn't look good in that uniform.


What uni do you like then?


Yao look pretty good in the current red Rockets uniform.


How about black and white unis? :lol:

No.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:13 pm
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
ok


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 2 of 2
19 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron