<  Yao's impact on the Asian community  ~  YAOS Political Influence

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:24 am
User avatarPosts: 424Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:01 am
As Yao is one of the most influencial non politician chinese, do you think Yao should speak up about political isssues more. I think he is so popular and respected in China that if speaks up about human right abuses or poverty the government would have to listen to him. Yao is very intelligent, diplomatic and caring person that he would make a difference.
If they had an election in China he would probably win for president.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:39 am
KMAV23 wrote:
As Yao is one of the most influencial non politician chinese, do you think Yao should speak up about political isssues more. I think he is so popular and respected in China that if speaks up about human right abuses or poverty the government would have to listen to him. Yao is very intelligent, diplomatic and caring person that he would make a difference.
If they had an election in China he would probably win for president.

China is developing very quickly right now to the disappointment of the China bashers. China is even lending large amounts of money to the US government. Poverty in China will be reduced by high speed economic growth. There is poverty in any country.
As for Yao, I think he fully supports the positive trend that China is moving along right now. He hates nosy foreigners who are constantly bashing China for no reason.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:54 am
User avatarPosts: 424Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:01 am
I agree china is headed in the right direction but i thin Yao will be palying an imprtant part as in america he is porbably the most recognised chinese over there at the moment and what he says will be influence americans and chinese back home..... so far he has done will very diplomatic.....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:51 am
they need to stop playing yao in those useless count nothing games in the off-seasons

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:51 am
User avatarPosts: 47Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:47 pm
nice icon

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:36 pm
omg, how many of these one or two words post are u going to make ping ni

Offline Profile