<  Yao's impact on the Asian community  ~  Chinese Media Disses Yao Again

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:27 am
Posts: 12Location: Australia - ChinaJoined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:41 am
Hmm, i guess i might put it more delicately. What i'm trying to say is that while gossiping and acting jealous is an extremely annoying and imature thing to do. Most mid age Chinese + sometimes their kids do it without thought. They just haven't learnt to appreciate success when they see it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
well, what do you know. Yao hei and Yao mi are becomming the biggest rivals in the history of China.

haha, well half joking man.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
victorhe wrote:
well, what do you know. Yao hei and Yao mi are becomming the biggest rivals in the history of China.

haha, well half joking man.

Naaaaaaaah, the number of Yao Heis are being converted, and getting lesser and lesser............... :roll:

If you bother to check the various websites/basketball forums in China these few days, every of the websites and forums are overflown with blessings/get-well wishes for Big Yao, and strong criticisms for Tracy McGrady and Jeff Van Gundy, that it was the weak T-Back that had caused Jeff Van Gundy to over-use Yao Ming, that had caused Yao Ming's tragic injury. Of course, we all know we can't really put all the blame onto Van Gundy, as the injury was just pure fluke and sort of a jinx/curse to Yao Ming.

Offline Profile