<  Yao's impact on the Asian community  ~  YAO MING - NATIONAL FLAG BEARER IN THE OLYMPICS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 1537Location: AZJoined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:54 am
China's flag stands tallest at the Olympic procession march. hmm. I wonder why ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 366Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:45 pm
nice pics. I didnt see much of the china players... my tv channel was focusing on the ****** canadian players

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:58 pm
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
Dark_Msn wrote:
nice pics. I didnt see much of the china players... my tv channel was focusing on the ****** canadian players

don't be dissing Canada punk. its people like enjoy a great country like Canada and then calling our athletes ******

why dont you go back to China then punk.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:16 pm
what's your problem viet, he didn't mean anything by that. Canada is a great county but everyone there is a immigrant as well, even the native canadians are from france. Why don't you tell them to go back to france. your a sell out man. No body hates Canada he has his own thoughts on the players, your a hater.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 3042Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
Quote:
don't be dissing Canada punk. its people like enjoy a great country like Canada and then calling our athletes ******

the last comment was too harsh, rather racist, i think u overreacted this time :oops: :? :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:54 pm
jordanlee24 wrote:
what's your problem viet, he didn't mean anything by that. Canada is a great county but everyone there is a immigrant as well, even the native canadians are from france. Why don't you tell them to go back to france. your a sell out man. No body hates Canada he has his own thoughts on the players, your a hater.

oh please you must be F@#4ken kidding me right? " F-uc-ken Canadian" cause they wont show chinese athletes no that not disrespecting Canada? mind your business buddy, let me gueese all the Chinese on this board gonna cum biotch at me?

please whatever man I am all for people wanna cheer for they Parents' native land but give a break step over your adopted to do it?

all i hear in and from chinese canadian council in the media is how Canadians think they are more loyal to China then Canada.. gee No fu@$
shiet...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:00 pm
supraman wrote:
Quote:

the last comment was too harsh, rather racist, i think u overreacted this time :oops: :? :wink:

me a racist?

No I have principle, I dont root for people jus tcause they look like me, i stand up for what right man, whether you Chinese, black or Viet.

I dont know why you guys are backing him up man,, just because he's Chinese? I watch the same channel as him and i wanted to see China, but i aint making deortagary rarks toward Canadians.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
A few more photos of Yao Ming at the opening ceremony.

BTW, who did Yao Ming call ??? His parents ???
8) :idea: :?: :roll: He looked pretty emotional on his face, sort of wanted to cry. Was it out of his estacy and pride to be the national flag bearer, fulfilling his childhood dreams ???? :shock: :P :oops: :wink:

Last edited by pryuen on Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:04 pm
pryuen wrote:
CantonKid wrote:
wow...

she can ball me up anytime she wants.

shes cute :roll:

Sui Feifei is the most popular femal basketball player in China; huge fan base; MVP of WCBA; captain of the national team;

There was at one time WNBA teams wanted to get her; but probably due to same issue/hurdles as Wang Zhizhi. She plays for the woman team of Bayi, i.e. she is a soldier !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

No, that is NOT true. Sui, Yeli, as well as Miao Lijie, ALL attended WNBA drawing this year, but ALL failed to be qualified since the US teams felt all three of them are not strong enough. Wang Zhizhi cannot go back to China because he CHOOSES not to (he will have to pay all the dues in case he wants to go back). And no big deal, China can survive pretty good WITHOUT him. He is SO selfish, and put his own motherland after his own personal interest. Shame on him!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:05 pm
Dark_Msn wrote:

you're right I did overiacted

i think you guys think he says..." i didn't see much of the china players...my tv channel was foccussing on the "beutifull" canadian players."

i am sorry Dark msn

Offline Profile