Author Message

<  Yao's impact on the Asian community  ~  OJ411 and YAO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:32 pm
Posts: 6894Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:34 pm
CantonKid wrote:
but i can make shots by bouncing it into the hole.


lol! you better put an arc on that ball b/c it can be blocked more easily.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:33 pm
User avatarPosts: 3321Location: L AJoined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 am
Red Sox wrote:
CantonKid wrote:
but i can make shots by bouncing it into the hole.


lol! you better put an arc on that ball b/c it can be blocked more easily.


thats the prob.

but im more of a slasher that likes to attack the inside and play jason kidd stylle w/ fancy passes


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:37 pm
Posts: 6894Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:34 pm
CantonKid wrote:
Red Sox wrote:
CantonKid wrote:
but i can make shots by bouncing it into the hole.


lol! you better put an arc on that ball b/c it can be blocked more easily.


thats the prob.

but im more of a slasher that likes to attack the inside and play jason kidd stylle w/ fancy passes


I just slash and do layups. I'm like Kobe bryant, if you're open, screw you! i aint passin to u! :mrgreen:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:54 pm
Posts: 470Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:13 pm
well you'll probably own me i'm only 5'11 180 and i just bench 190 but at least i can bench more than livingston lol,


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:56 pm
Posts: 6894Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:34 pm
yaodizzle wrote:
well you'll probably own me i'm only 5'11 180 and i just bench 190 but at least i can bench more than livingston lol,


lol iuno man. do u have good hops? u weigh 10 pounds more than me!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:58 pm
Posts: 470Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:13 pm
Quote:
I suck at NBA Live 2004. My videogame skills are "out of shape" but I will play him in a real 1 on 1 game. ...He can't stop me...unless he can bench 210+ and can dunk.


well i cant dunk but i can tap the rim, and i'm a beast in the boards, they dont call me mini-barkley for nothing!!! just playin


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:58 pm
User avatarPosts: 3321Location: L AJoined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 am
Red Sox wrote:
yaodizzle wrote:
well you'll probably own me i'm only 5'11 180 and i just bench 190 but at least i can bench more than livingston lol,


lol iuno man. do u have good hops? u weigh 10 pounds more than me!


geez...

how old are u yaodizzle?

u weigh 30 lbs more than i do and im like 5'11"


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:00 pm
Posts: 6894Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:34 pm
I'm 6' now (exactly) and I'm 170.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 3321Location: L AJoined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 am
Red Sox wrote:
I'm 6' now (exactly) and I'm 170.


are u still growing or have u reached ur peak?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:43 am
Posts: 6894Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:34 pm
CantonKid wrote:
Red Sox wrote:
I'm 6' now (exactly) and I'm 170.


are u still growing or have u reached ur peak?


i just grew like 2" in the last month so I think I'm still growing.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 3 of 5
44 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron